chapter 7

The next morning, Eliza, Estelle, and Felicity all got packed for their trip to London, England. The adults stood as there was a small jet plane going to take them to England, provided by Eliza's grandmother as their pilot. Cherry stood with sunglasses over her eyes.

"We looked everywhere, but couldn't find Darwin anywhere." Estelle frowned.

"We didn't even get to say goodbye." Eliza frowned.

"It'll be okay..." Akito said as he hugged his sister. "If we see him, we'll tell him for you."

"That's right." Vincent said as he joined in the hug.

Estelle frowned and hugged her brothers, taking small and deep breaths.

"We'll also see if Dad's found anything with Jomo." Vincent then added.

"You can call her from her new school." Mo added in support.

"We know." the Fudo siblings said.

Marianne and Nigel hugged their younger daughter, giving their tokens of affection.

"Be good..." Cherry mumbled to Felicity. "Stay out of trouble... Don't talk to strangers..."

Felicity hugged her mother's waist. "I love you, Maman..."

"Yeah,... I love you too..." Cherry muttered, she was in a little bit of a rotten mood due to her drinks last night.

"So, is Debbie going to say goodbye?" Estelle asked.

"I heard my name," Debbie came to the three girls, carrying a piece of paper in her hands. "Here's what I need you to get me in London," she then showed them the paper as she walked them to the jet plane. "CD's, boots, T-Shirts, basically, anything cool.."

Eliza glumly took the list. Debbie actually looked sad and decided to hug her younger sister since it would be a while until they would see each other again. Cherry actually looked a little sad and jealous of the tender sisterly moment.

"Don't forget," Debbie advised the younger girls. "Cool."

"Girls!" Nigel's mother called once she was set up. "It's time for take-off."

"Yes, ma'am, we're coming." Estelle frowned.

Nigel, Mo, and Forte decided to walk their daughters to the plane. Nigel's mother lowered her goggles as she was ready and anxious to fly them to their new 'home' until the holidays. Even though Donnie did not understand most things around him, he seemed a little sad to see one of his 'big sisters' going away. Nigel held Marianne, Mo held Akito and Vincent, Cherry actually surprised Forte and clung to her husband, bawling endlessly, allowing him to hold her and gently pat her on the back. Simon watched the jet plane took off and a tear rolled down his cheek.

'Don't worry, we'll be back soon.' Estelle thought to herself.

The three girls then looked to each other and shared a hug as they were now leaving East Africa and going straight into London.

'I just know that we won't like the first few seconds there.' Estelle thought to herself.

After landing to London, enrollment, and a few phone calls, Eliza, Estelle, and Felicity were now going to join Lady Beatrice's Boarding School and they were forced into uniforms. They wore red jackets, plaid skirts, white knee socks, black dress shoes, straw hats, and had black ties. Eliza had her pigtails worn down like Felicity and Estelle kept her mother's bandanna in her breast pocket as they walked with their luggage. The other girls seemed to stare at Eliza more than they did to Estelle or Felicity as they walked onto the school grounds.