chapter 10

They all dressed warmly once they ended up in Africa and traveled until they would find a railroad station, passing many inhabitants and foreigners.

"Almost there." Estelle said.

They all made it on the train and the sun went down as another day had passed. Estelle, Felicity, and Eliza looked out the windows as they were almost to East Africa, passing the infamous Pride Rock.

"I wonder of how they're doing." Estelle said.

"Tally, Lavitar, Teddyursa, Vulpix, and Misdreavus?" Eliza asked.

"Well, yeah, them, but more of King Simba and Queen Nala in the Pridelands..." Estelle said since they passed Pride Rock.

"I am sure they're fine..." Felicity soothed.

There was an evil lioness with crimson eyes staring at Pride Rock, but stayed in the shadows with her cubs as the train passed.

"We'll find you, guys," Eliza whispered. "We promise."

"Yeah." Estelle added in.

The horn blared as they went on.

Meanwhile, the next morning in the Thornberry camp...

Baboons chased after Donnie after he took a bag of their Cheese Munchies and did his new dance, running away from them, but was happy and wild as he always was.

"Donnie, would you leave those baboons alone?" Mo asked.

Donnie just laughed as he ran off with his new friends.

Mo sighed and shook her head. "Honestly, I wonder how Nigel and Marianne put up with you..." she gave a small smile to the wild child.

"We'll be gone until after the eclipse," Nigel said as he left the Comvee with camping supplies. "Will you be all right with Donnie?"

"Are you kidding?" Debbie smiled sarcastically. "This will be the highlight of my young life."

"That's the spirit, Poodles!" Nigel chirped, not getting sarcasm.

"Nigel, have you been in the wilderness so long that you don't get sarcasm?" Cherry deadpanned as she filed her nails at one of the lunch tables outside the Comvee.

"I'm not sure I ever got it, Cherry..." Nigel said to her as he set up with his wife and Mo to see the eclipse. "Now, stay close to camp," he then told his elder daughter. "You might see a hyena roving about."

"Excuse me while I go find a container for my joy." Debbie scoffed.

"Very well, we'll wait right here," Nigel said, but then realized what she said and chuckled in amusement to her. "Oh, that's sarcasm, isn't it?"

"Maybe I should stay behind just to make sure Debbie doesn't keep going with that attitude and also make sure she doesn't take a ride on that." Mo said, pointing to the motorcycle.

"Are you sure?" Marianne asked. "You'll miss the eclipse."

"Oh, you guys go have fun," Mo insisted with a smile. "Besides, it wouldn't be the same without Atticus or the kids all together."

"Yeah." Akito and Vincent agreed since they were without their sister.

"Well, okay, if you're really sure," Nigel said. "We'll keep the radio on then if you ever wanna call to check-up on how it's going."

"We'll call you on shortwave." Marianne added after taking out more supplies, joining her husband in their vehicle.

Forte helped Cherry, once she was comfortable, he sat with her. Debbie glanced to Akito and Vincent as she was forced to babysit.

"Oh, come on, Debbie, cheer up, maybe we can do something fun around here." Akito told her.

"Good luck with that since we can't take the Com..." Debbie folded her arms, glancing at the family motorcycle.

Donnie came with his baboon friends and they all danced together. A baboon shook its butt in Debbie's face before joining the others.

"That is so wrong..." Debbie groaned at her misfortune.

"I agree." Vincent said.