chapter 9

Felicity was at the vanity in her room as she was combing her hair down and about to take out her pigtail buckles.

"Felicity, would you like to come with us?" Muffy asked as she stood with Arlene at the door.

"Yes, we were about to talk with Eliza and Estelle." Arlene added.

"Okay." Felicity smiled, she placed her brush down and went to join her new friends.

The three girls then went to Eliza and Estelle's room. On the way there, there were many other girls in there as well like there was a party.

"Did Mrs. Fairgood made them go to a zoo?" one girl asked about Darwin and Simon.

"Where did they sleep?" another girl asked.

"Tell us everything, girls." Muffy spoke up.

"Yes, however did you smuggle the chimp and little nipper in your suitcase?" Arlene added.

"Well, Darwin and Simon just... Well, it was easy, hiding them from Sarah, that's a different story." Estelle told them.

"Ooh, Miss Sarah Wellington thinks she's the bee's knees!" Muffy teased by pushing up her nose to expose her front teeth to mock Sarah.

"Why would you all come here where it's so boring?" Arlene asked their new friends.

Muffy grabbed one of Sarah's pillows to sit on while one girl took out a box of popcorn to eat to hear more of Eliza and Estelle's riveting tales.

"We got in trouble, we were in the Plains while there were poachers going out hunting some animals." Estelle explained.

This made the girls gasp in instant worry.

"What happened?" Arlene was literally on the edge of her seat. "Go on, you guys."

"I was with them," Felicity continued. "There were three cheetah cubs Eliza knew."

"Oh, but they weren't dangerous," Eliza added in quickly. "They were like kittens, only wild... Well, we were running all together, when we heard shots."

"Yeah, and all of us, including my Teddyursa, my twin brother Akito's Larvitar, and our older brother Vincent's Vulpix started to run to try and get away from them." Estelle added in.

"And a man dropped out of a helicopter on a ladder and grabbed the cheetah cub I named Tally, and their Pokemon," Eliza continued, feeling emotional as she told more and more of the story. "We tried to save them, but they cut the ladder and... We fell... Tally, Teddyursa, Lavitar, Vulpix, and Felicity's Pokemon were gone."

"Poor dears." Arlene cooed.

"We're sure they're still alive though," Estelle spoke up again. "We can just feel it."

Felicity and Eliza nodded in agreement.

"This is terrible!" Muffy stood straight up. "Can't we write letters or something?"

"Let's have a bake sale." Arlene suggested.

"Yes, let's!" a girl with braids liked the sound of that.

"Let us help!" Arlene begged.

"We're sorry girls, but..." Estelle said before the door opened.

Everyone turned to see the rotten girl in her raincoat with an umbrella and a sour look on her face as always.

"What's going on in my room and why wasn't I invited?" Sarah demanded.

"Sarah," Arlene sadly walked over to her, being the nicest and the most tender out of all of the girls in the boarding school. "Eliza, Estelle, and Felicity were just telling us the most awful story... About Tally, Lavitar, Vulpix, Teddyursa, and Misdreavus."