Chapter Three

It's been almost a week since I've been kicked out of my house. I've been staying with Macie. I'm lucky to have such a good friend.

I haven't been to school since that day, and I dred the fact that Macie's mom is making me go back tomorrow. I tried to reason with her, explaining that Monday's are the absolute worst days of the week. She didn't buy it.

"Do you want taco bell?" Mace asked, coming into the guest bedroom, aka my bedroom until I get this shit sorted out.

"Who's buying?"

"My mom. It's for dinner."

"Yea, that's fine. I want two loaded potato grillers and some loaded nachos."

"Okay." With that she left.

I was laying on my stomach scrolling through my twitter feed. I saw something Luke had posted. It was a link to Instagram. I clicked on it. Revealing a picture of him and Michael.

He was so fucking hot. Michael that is.
I noticed he was tagged in it. I went to his account and followed him.

I most have dozed off because I was woken up to Macie shoving a bag of food in my face.

"Stay in here with me and eat." I murmured in a sleepy voice. She did as asked and sat down. "I think I'm gonna try to fuck Michael."

Macie choked on her food when I said that.

"You what?" She coughed.

"I mean, he's hot as fuck. I don't want a relationship, but I wouldn't mind sleeping with him." I shrugged.

"You can't just do that Gray. Not only is it inhumane coming from you, but that's Luke's best friend. Me and Luke  are finally talking. I don't want his best friend to get hurt by mine." She blabbed.

"Blah blah blah, if he's down, it's happening." I shrugged again.

-

The next day at school I could hardly focus on anything other than Michael and me having hot sweaty sex.

It was especially bad in third hour. The class I had with him. Thankfully Adam wasn't here today, it made it easier to fantasize about my new addiction.

Michael walked through the door right before the bell rang and sat down. I tapped his shoulder, gaining his attention for a few seconds.

"What's up?" He said all nonchalantly.
"Wanna hang out today?" I asked. However he couldn't answer because the teacher directed our attention to the front of the room.

After class I left without thinking. Then I heard Michael yelling for me to wait up and I remembered.

"You said you want to hang out later?" He tsked.

"Yea, if you're up for it." I shrugged.

"Yea, of course. I'll get your number from Lucas." He smiled and turned the opposite way of me.

I don't know how he's going to do that, Luke doesn't even have my number.

-

Later that day, Michael had figured out a way to get my number. Which kind of, in a way, scared the hell out of me.

Michael - hey
Me - lol, how'd you get my number?
Michael - luke had to get it from your friend.
Me - haha, what's up. Still wanna hang out?
Michael - yea, i can be over in an hour or so.
Me - I'll text you the address.

I put my phone on the charger and went down the hall to Mace's room.

"I'm getting in the shower. Michael is coming over." I informed her. "When will your mom be home?"

"She gets off work at six. She's bringing tofu and sushi home." She told me.

I nodded and proceeded to the bathroom. I plugged my phone into the doc and listened to sweet sound of  green day pour out of the speakers.

To be honest, I used to love them more than anything and now I only remember of a few of the older songs. It's kinda sad.

-

It's four thirty. Michael needs to get here quicker. If this doesn't turn out well, I might get pissed.

After another ten minutes or so went by, I was livid. How the fuck could Michael do this to me.

I left the couch in the living room and went to the comfort of my new bedroom, officially named.

I laid in bed, sobing softly against my pillow. I have no luck with guys. Ever.
I reached under my bed and pulled out my bowl and stash. I filled the bowl to the rim. Putting my lighter to to the bowl, I inhaled the sweet relief my best friend sent my way.

Did I ever mention Macie's mom was the coolest mom ever?

-

It's now five thirty and I'm blowed. I was eating some barbecue chips when I heard a knock at my door.

I sprayed the room a little and opened the door thinking it was Macie. But it most definitely was not. It was in fact, Michael.

"Are you high?" He whispered. However, I thought he was yelling.

"Michael, shh!" I whisper yell at him.

I pulled Michael in my room and shut the door quietly behind him. I leaned against the door, breathing heavy, sarcastically of course.

"Gray, are you high?" He asked again.

"Yes. Would you like to be?" I smirked.

"I've never smoked.

"Awh, I'll take your smoke virginity."

I went to reach under my bed to grab my stuff, and I swear he said, 'you can take my other one too'. But I doubt it. I mean, I am high as hell.

-

It's now seven. Michael and I are both higher than snoop dog. We're lying in my bed together, looking at the ceiling. This used to be Macie's room until her sister moved out. And when she was little, she had those glow in the dark stars on her ceiling. So that's what Michael and I are looking at.

"I feel like I'm in space." I mumbled.

Michael and I started cracking up. Then we spent a good amount of time venturing around the idea of being astronauts. That is until we started making out.

Yes. That's right, Michael and I are making out and I can't even tell you who started it or why it happened, just that it did, and is. And it was great.

When I say great, I don't mean like the movies, with the butterflies and dying inside, I mean, it's hot, it's sexy. It was heated.

Michael maneuvered his body weight on top of me. Our bodies fit perfectly together as we moved to the passion of the kiss.

His hand caressed my side, slowly making it's way to the back of my bra.

And that was that. Macie came in and turned on the light, revealing what was happening in the darkness of my room.

"Woah! I'm so sorry, my mom wanted to know if you guys wanted cold stone." She said covering her eyes.

"Macie. You're good." I laughed, wiping the corners of my mouth. She couldn't have picked a worse time to come in here.

"So, you guys want some?"

"Yea, sure." Michael and I said in sync.

-

Hey hey hey, this chapter was uhm, interesting for sure. Vote and comment opinions  (: