Chapter Six

《Michael's POV》

"So what's up with you and Graylyn?" Luke asked as we sat and played black ops.

"Gray." I corrected him. "And, I'm not really sure. She's confusing as fuck." I groaned. Luke kinda laughed and continued to play.

"What do you mean?"

"Okay, well I've been trying to go out with her for probably, at least a month. She kinda makes me feel like a loser." I sighed.

"You kind of are." He smirked.

"Shut the hell up." I said throwing my pillow at his face.

"I'm sorry!" He laughed. "Just tell her how you feel dude. Wait, how do you feel?" He pondered.

"I feel like I'm falling for her. And it
scares the shit out of me." I nervously laughed.

"It's cool, I feel the same about Macie. She's the shit." He nodded, killing me. In the game that is.

"I'm ditching school tomorrow. I'm gonna take Gray out to Pismo beach."

"That's far as hell dude.

"I know, but it's worth it."

-

《Gray's POV》

I'm woken up by my alarm clock, beep beep beep, so I grabbed it and chucked it across my room. I really fucking hate school.

I still got up. Just because I had to. I rummaged through my clost trying to find a decent outfit to wear. Once I finally decided on one, I headed to the shower.

When I got back to my room, I checked my phone. I had a text from Michael. I got a rush of butterflies when I saw his name light up my screen and that bothered me.

Mikey- meet me in the back parking lot.

Me- for what.

Mikey- you'll see!

Me- fuck.

I finished up my makeup and grabbed my purse. My purse was huge. Big enough to hold my books anyway.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and my keys from my side table.

"You're leaving early." Mace stated as I opened the door.

"Yea, I'm supposed to meet Michael before school." I informed her, leaving the house.

I got in my car and headed to school. When I got there, Michael's car was the only one there. I pulled up next to him and parked then rolled down my window to communicate with him.

"What's up?" I wondered.

"Come over here." He smirked. There's those butterflies again.

I hurried up and rolled up my window and looked away to hide the fact that I was blushing. Bad.

I got out and locked the doors, joining Michael in his car.

"Wanna go on an adventure?" He smiled, starting his car.

"What the hell Michael? We have school." I stated, buckling up anyway.

"You really wanna go?" He laughed.

"Of course not."

"Okay then, lets go." With that being said, we left the parking lot and took off down the road.

-

We've been driving for about an hour now, just talking and listening to music. I found out that Michael plays guitar which is pretty bad ass. I had no clue.

"You weren't kidding when you said an adventure." I huffed.

"I don't kid." He said as serious as ever. I just stared at him like he was an idiot and we both busted out laughing.

"Let's stop here and eat some breakfast." He uttered and turned into the parking lot of a small diner.

-

After another hour and a half of driving, he finally pulled into a small parking lot in the middle of the forset.

"Where are we?" I wondered, stepping out of his car.

"We're in Pismo Beach. This is the monarch butterfly grove. They say the best time to come see them is in January. So, here we are." He smirked.

He started to walk onto the path, and I just stood there for a second smiling at the man that just drove two and half hours just to see these damn butterflies with me. What he doesn't know, is I have plenty of my own.

"You comin?" He shouted.

"Yea, sorry." I chuckled, catching up to him.

We walked around all the paths, looking at all the butterflies. It was gorgeous. They would swoop down in front of our faces and we would freak out then laugh about it. They also had telescopes in there to get a better look at them. They even landed on us sometimes. It was an amazing adventure.

We left at nine in the morning and got here around noon because we stopped and ate. And now it's almost five.

We've been in here, just the two of us, walking around and having so much fun for five hours. By time we actually made it back to Michael's car, it was five thirty.

"You wanna get some ice cream then go to the park?" He asked, climbing into his car. Once I joined him, I said yes and we went down the street and got some ice cream from the cutest little ice cream place. We got back in his car with our ice creams in hand, and headed off for another adventure.

We pulled up to this park and the sun was setting and it was beautiful. The sign read Margo Dodd Park. There was a white gazebo and a stair case that led down the cliff. We went and sat on the bench, watched the sun setting, and ate our ice cream.

"Come here, there's something I wanna show you." He said joyfully, grabbing my hand and pulling me off the bench. We threw the rest of our ice cream away and went to the staircase. (Pictured above/side) "This takes you straight to the beach." He informed me. At this point our hands were laced together.

"This view is gorgeous Mikey." I murmured.

"What did you just call me?" He smirked, grabbing my other hand and turning me toward him.

"Nothing. Just Mike." I lied, trying to hide my face.

He dropped one of my hands and used his hand to caress my face, turning it so our eyes met.

"I like when you call me Mikey." He smiled and leaned in.

When we kissed this time, for some reason everything felt so right. The butterflies were untamable and my mind was all over the place. This kiss was pure passion and bliss. It was pure happiness and tenderness. The way I feel right now is the way you feel when you watch some sappy romance movie and you get knots in your stomach because you've been waiting for them to kiss, and then, they finally do. And it's absolutely perfect.

"Gray, will you please go out with me?" He whispered, our foreheads touching.

"Of course I will Mikey." I answered, smiling so hard as we kissed again.

What have I gotten myself in to?

A/N a ayyyee! They're together! (: but, how long will it last?

Comment and vote please my loves. I would really appreciate it.

I HAVE A NAME FOR MY FANBASE!

BRANANAS! c:

It's cute, so I don't care. I love you guys!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, VOTE AND COMMENT PLEEEASSSE! YES I'M BEGGING. SO PLEASE.

Okay bye :p