Night out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 4:

It was about 7 o'clock meaning I only had 20 minutes left to get ready before they arrived to pick me up. the club was about 30 minutes away from were we lived meaning we had to go earlier. I had a short black dress on with some red heels.

"Her Darcy have you seen the-" brother came in my room "Were are you going dressed like that?"

"um mm,.. I'm going to a party with my friends"

"a party, on a Monday huh" he crossed his arms, not believing me,

"uh huh, its a um, a back to school party."

"well that's good....to bad your not going"

"WHAT! WHY?"

"its a school night"

"but mason all my friends are going" by that time there was a honk outside my house.

"I don't care, its a school night and your not going that's final, now go tell your friends your not going" he left without saying another word, you know this is what I hated about him been an alpha. He always has to be so strict with me.

"not tonight big bro" I said to myself. I got my phone out and text-ed Scott telling him to wait about 5 minutes. I put on some sweats and a big shirt over my dress and went downstairs to wear mason was sitting down.

"alright I already told them, im crashing early ok"

"Darcy, you know im doing this for your own good"

"yeah I know, im actually tired so goodnight" I gave him a kiss in thee cheek before heading upstairs.

"Night Munchkin"

I loved the fact that outside my room there was a tree that I could easily climb down with. once I hit the floor I tip toed to Scott's car. there were about three cars outside my house waiting for me.

"Hey guys" I said removing the clothes revealing my dress. they all looked at me with confused eyes.

"Mason didn't let you come did he?" Liz asked me

"Uhh..No"

"And You Sneaked Out" Scott Added

"Yup"

"Meaning If You get busted were all in trouble" Lucas Said

"Yes"

"Especially Me and Scott since we drove you here right" Brian added

"exactly" they all shared a look, I swear we know each other way to well

"alright well lets get out of here before Alpha kills us all" Brian said as we drove off

"I Freaking Love You" I said kissing his cheek before setting back down.

"And no kiss for me?" Lucas Whispered in my ear. I smiled turning to him leaning my head in

"keep dreaming" I whispered back winking at him.

* * * * * * * * *

We finally arrived the club, we got out the car and gathered up.

"Dam its packed in there" My friend Cassie said as we got closer.

"it really is.. Okay does everyone have there Fake I.Ds?" Scott said we all nodded getting them out. we showed them to the security guard and entered the club

"Who are they?" Liz asked, we all looked at the direction she was looking at. There had to be about 16 of them, gathered together also looking at us. they were wolfs, it was obvious by the way they smelled.