title of your story

************

Chapter 1:

My name is Darcy, Stands about 5'5, Dark black hair with dark brown eyes to match. I have a fit body, curves in all the right places or at least that's what the guys from my school say. And yes, I am a born wolf. people would like to call me different from the other she wolfs that are part of our pack. People expect she wolfs to be hopeless, quite, and well innocent. All the three things that I'm not. I am my own person, strong, confident, and Independent.

My packed is known as the Essence pack. Now some packs like to forgot about the turned wolfs in there packs, but not us. that's the difference between our pack from others. they think turned wolfs are weak, and useless. That's why our pack is considered one of the strongest, because we don't judge, if there part of out pack then your part of us whether your a turned or not.

Born wolfs turn when there about 15. i verily turned a wolf 1 year ago. yes I'm 16 years of age, turning 17 in a couple of months. when people first start to turn into there wolf, they cant really control it, meaning they felt weak, not knowing how to get a hang of things. but none of that happened when I turned. i felt strong, graceful and.... powerful. when you turn you go through about three stages until your a full wolf.  everyone expected me to turn into a pup like how everyone starts off. but I didn't, when i turned, i turned into a full grown wolf. it was weird everyone was shocked. legend has it that there was one person that also turned into a full grown wolf. He was one of the strongest wolf's in history and also the alpha of the most powerful pack ever, the bloodlust pack. he was strong, graceful and powerful. everyone feared him. witch is the reason why they murdered him. my mom knowing that they'll do the same thing to me if other people from outside my pack found out, kept this a secret from other packs outside ours.

My dad was the alpha of our pack, until he passed away. 3 years ago. leaving me my mom and brother alone. him and my brother were out hunting, when some trespassers appeared. my brother said that there most of been more than a dozen of them. my dad knowing that my brother was verily on his first stage of turning told him to go back to the pack and call all of the strongest wolfs to go help. but it was to late, when they arrived my dad was killed. i was only thirteen back then, it was the worst thing that happened to me.

With my dad gone, my brother was named the alpha of the packed, he was only sixteen, meaning that he had to work hard to take him place. his know 19 stands at 6'5 feet. his as strong as a alpha should. yes, i was proud of him. knowing that he was the big guy of our pack, i felt protected like nothing or anyone can touch me. One of the reasons was that my brother was your normal over protected older brothers. He wont let no one hurt me before going through him. that's the way I like it.

Most she wolfs fined there mates when they turn, but I haven't. And lets just say, I am totally perfect with that. From the looks of it, mated She wolfs are always tide down. wrapped around there mates fingers. Nope, I don't like that one bit. A girl like me isn't meant to be tide down. My mom says been mated up is one of the most beautiful things ever. you fell loved, protected, and just wonderful. But to me it looks like normal couples been all lovey lovey. anyways, I've hate to think of the though of me been all love sprung and what not. I don't like been tamed. and I wont be tamed what so ever.