Thoughtful

I tried my hardest to wash of Derek's scent from me. He had dropped me off about 30 minutes ago luckily mason was out. I got out the shower put my hair in a bun and got into some sweats and a sweater.
It was about 1 pm now so I decided to make some food. My back hurt as I went down the stairs I was still sore from sleeping on the ground.
I decided to cook some pasta because it's Mason's favorite when Liz walked in the door
"Tell me everything!"
"Umm you could knock?"
"Since when do I knock and it's not my fault you guys never look the door anyways"
I rolled my eyes at her and set down a plate of pasta for her
"Cmon Darcy tell me" she said as she started to eat and so I did.
"That's it? Nothing else happened?"
"That's it" I said and I took a drink of water
"So you guys didn't?"
I chuckled "no we didn't and I don't want to until I'm sure on what I want, we can't imprint now and for me to still be unsure of what I want you know he doesn't deserve that from me"
Liz nodded and ate her pasta
Usually, when you find your mate you imprint so it can be official, once you imprint their is no way in rejecting your mate after that it's you and them forever. I smiled at the thought of that me and him together forever but then pushed it back. I can't think of that now  not when has finally made me beta, I need to follow in my dad's footsteps just like how mason did I feel like if I fail mason I would be failing my dad as well.
Mason walked in the door all sweaty from his run
"Hey sis" he said and kissed my head
"Hey Liz how are you"
"I'm good"
"NO I saw her first you can so suck it" Scott said as he walked in the house
"Yes but she smiled at me clearly she knows who's the cuter one" Brian followed
"Does anyone know how to knock?" I said looking at them annoyed
"Since when do we knock?" They both said at the same time
"That's exactly what I said" Liz said setting down on the couch
"Hey alpha" Brian said as he grabbed a plate and set pasta down
"Eating my food Brian?" Mason said
Mason compared to Brian, is like a lion next to a cat actually that's him compared to anyone which is weird since the twins are both tall and muscular as well but somehow Mason always seems to be the bigger one. Must me an alpha thing.
I wonder if Derek was as big as him? I looked at my brother and imagined Derek next to him.
"Why do you keep looking at me?" Mason asked. I most have been starring for to long.
"I don't know" I said and walked away and sat down next to Liz
**********
I got home like about 2 pm I took the long way home after I dropped off Darcy. I needed time to think.
That girl is somethings else, I though of all the girls I've dated and no one compared to her not even Vanessa who I actually liked.
Is it because she's my mate? Could be part of it but that's not at all all the reason why. Her long curly hair and does eyes. Or how she fits perfectly with my body when we layed down. I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes trying to remember every moment that happened last night. It started to get intense I know that for a fact but she pulled away why?
You know why. Of course I knew why she's scared to imprint. She's scared of leaving her brother and her pack as much as I know she wants to be with me she also wants to be with them as well. She's hardheaded I'll tell you that
"Darcy what am I going to do with you" I whispered to myself
"I don't know baby"
I jumped up
"Fucking shit jay" I said and I sat back down.
"How did you get in here?"
"I've been here since last night bro, I came and you were gone"
"I locked the door?"
"I have a key"
"How did you get a key to my house?" I asked annoyed
"I made a copy?" He blinked
I rolled my eyes at him
"Where were you all night?"
"With Darcy"
"Mmm really what happened"
"None of your business"
"Cmon bro"
"No"
He sighed "fine well the counsel called they said they need you something about a meeting?"
I groaned "meeting about what?"
"I don't know I'm just your beta apparently that's not important to them which I think it is because when you think about it I'm like your right hand, your wing man, your other half, your-"
"Can you shut up already" I laughed
"All in saying is that I'm important too" he said and he made his way to the fridge "so? How does it feel?" 
"How does it feel what?"
"You know to have a mate? Does it feel different"
I sat up and thought about it, does it feel different? "I don't know I mean my wolf keeps itching his way out like he needs to be with her every second of the day. It feels different when I'm with her my wolf gets all happy and excited and-"
"Horny?" Jay interrupted me with a smirk
I threw a couch cushion hard at his head
"I need to get to ready for the meeting" I said walking up the stairs and into my room.