Lets have a talk.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 6:

I waited for him to arrive, each minute passing by my heart beat faster and faster. I still didn't know what in the world I was going to tell him. I just needed to talk to him as fast as possible.

"Darcy?" I jumped, surprised. turning around I saw him with his hands inside his pocket. last night I didn't realize how.. how attractive he really was. he gave me a small smile exposing his dimples that somehow I didn't notice ether.

"hey" I replied

"hi" he sat down next to me. we stayed quite for a few minutes, I guess he really didn't know what to say ether. but finally i had the guts to say something.

"um.. so, about yesterday. I'm sorry about my brother."

"no worries, he was just trying to look after you"

"yup" I said getting up from the rock to face him.

"so you didn't mind telling me yesterday you were from another pack" I finally said.

"Um you didn't tell me ether"

"but your an alpha."

"So?"

I sight. "look I came here to tell you that I cant  see you again ok. I promised my brother."

he stud up getting closer to me. "But you don't really want that." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

As much as I wanted to stay there in his arms, I couldn't. I pulled away from him stepping back. "look I'm serious."

"Darcy.. I cant stay away from you, you know that"

"But we can try."

"I don't want to"

"please Dereck"

"No" he pulled me closer to him.

"Your Mine" He said with his husky voice as his big hazel eyes starred straight to mine,

"sorry but i have my own pack" i responded, trying to get away from him wasn't an option since i was under his strong grip.

"your a part of my pack now" he replied his face getting closer to mine. anger rose from my feet to my hands to my face. pushing him back as hard as i could until he stumbled down.

"Nooo" i said, 'no? did you just say no?' my wolf said to me 'yes, i said no' i replied back.

"your not rejecting me" he got up his eyes getting darker. he was mad, i felt it.

"your not her alpha " a familiar voice said in back of me. my brother pulled me in back of him "I Am....she doesnt have to listen to you" his hands transforming into a fist. my brother turned facing me. i looked back and forth to both of them, no way in hell was i going to let someone take me away from my family.

'i can handle this, go wait in the car' I whispered to my brother. he nodded and left. "Im not leaving my pack." i turned around walking away.

"we'll see about that....Mate" i felt him walk away. my wolf crying for him to come back.