Danger approaches

A/n: okay so i do not know what un the world is going on with my wattpad but its not letting me upload photos from my photo bucket so anyway im just going to put the names of the characters and if you guys want you can Google them(:

********

I was dozing off at this meeting we had to attend. I had about 4 hours of sleep last night. I kept tossing and turning all night just thinking about Darcy. She didn't want to reject me, which means something. It means she wants to be with me. It was a bitter sweet feeling really. It brought warmth to my stomach and wolf, yet at the same time I knew, I knew she won't ever leave her pack.

My emotions where everywhere.

Is it weird that I can still feel her lips on mine? or her hands on my hair pulling me closer.

I can still feel my fingers still tracing circles around her thighs.

"DEREK!!"

I snapped back to reality. and stared at the crowd of people looking at me with annoyed expressions on their face.

"can you at least pretend to care about this pack boy" Damon said.

Damon was my fathers beta, he started to get a hatred towards me when I recruited Jay in his place.

He hasn't told me yet but I know he wants to rip my throat opened.

If I don't rip his first.

He always has something to say to make me look like a bad alpha.

When my father died he tried his hardest so I wouldn't be crowned the alpha of the pack.

He said that I wasn't caught out for the job and we needed someone strong to pull us foward.

Yet I knew he wanted the job. I saw right through him.

His jealousy, his envy. The way he stared at me like sending daggers.

"I do care about this pack, I am the alpha after all" I smirked at him.

He glarred at me, I loved rubbing it in his face.

"Well then what do you think we should do?" an elderly said.

Her name was Anna. She was about 80 years of age. She was respected in my pack, after all she was one of the eldest wolfs in it.

People tried to kick her out because she was to old to fight, but I told them she was staying.

She may not be able to fight, but she had something more, She was wise. S

he had long silver hair that reached down her waist and dark hazel eyes.

"I say we leave it alone-"

Damon snorted "yes that's a brilliant idea"

"Let me finish" I hissed out.

"We leave it alone until they show up again then we attack if we have too"

"Yeah what of they hurt someone huh?" Damon asked.

"They haven't yet! they didn't do anything . If they come back we attack" I replied firmly. I stood up at looked everyone that was around me.

"Got it" everyone nodded including Damon. We have been getting news from the border wolfs that some traspassers where invading our land.

We don't know if they are rogues or a pack. All I know is that I'm not scared. My dad has trained me more than enough for this kind of stuff.

"So are you Daydreaming about me or Darcy?" Jay said wrapping his arm around my neck.

I chuckled.