Needing you

Darcy's POV:

I looked at him, well more like stared. Gosh he was handsome. His black hair was a mess from running his fingers over it a lot, and does eyes. Does big hazel eyes popped out more under the twinkling lights. His jaw was clenched like he was mad, but I didn't care at the time, because seeing him finally made me relax it made this aching feeling in my gut go away.

For once I didn't care about Mason, And how mad he'll be if he found out Derek was my mate. Or the fact that Derek was starring at me like he was going to murder me. Because he was here and I was here, Gosh I have one hot mate.

Part of me wanted to just hug and kiss him, but somehow my feet wouldn't leave the spot I was in. I've noticed I was starring for way to long and decided to say something.

"so umm.. what did you want to talk to me about?" I finally said.

he stared at me for the longest, just as I was seconds before.

"So that wasn't him?" he replied with a little bit of anger but more of a pleading tone as if hopping I would say no. It made my insides all warm.

"No, Brian is just a really good friend, more like a brother actually"

he nodded, his shoulders relaxed a bit he tried to hide it by looking down. So cute.

"so is that all?" I asked.

"um no. there's a lot more actually"

"well, what is it?"

he looked at me, his mouth twitching as if he was trying to figure out what to say.

Out of nowhere he started to move closer, the anger in his eyes leaving now feeling up with lust, Just pure lust. He was at my toes now, his eyes looking right through mine.

Run, run away before you give in

I though before someone sees and word goes back to Mason.

Stay there you idiot don't ruin this for me! my wolf growled at me. I was having a battle inside my self, it was going to end me.

"Darcy" he whispered. why is he whispering? then I realized he was so close he didn't have to talk.

"yeah" I stuggled to say.

he stayed there, his hands debating whether or not to touch me.

He leaned in his lips closer to mine, closer closer closer. just when they were about to touch

"DARCY! WHERE ARE YOU?" I pulled back instantly.

You foolish girl, do you want Mason to find out I thought.

"Yeah?" I starred at the direction my name was called, I sight it's just Scott, Intoxicated Scott, it's all good.

"There you are were have you been munchkin?" he slurred putting his arm around my shoulder. With the corner of my eye I saw Derek clench.

"you reek of beer" I said taking his arm of me.

he laughed placing his arm around me again.

"I though we told you to leave?" Derek spit.

"No you didn't" Scott replied.

"Yes we did!"

Scott narrowed his eyes "Nope, I'm pretty sure you didn't"

"Are you stupid or something? we just told you fucking idiot!" Derek yelled

"You did? I don't remember. Actually this is the first time Ive seen you. who are you?" Scott said putting his whole weight on me.