Ch. 10~ Munich

A/N: WARNING!!!! There are spoilers for those who haven't seen ALL of the ORIGINAL series, Brotherhood, and Conqueror of Shaballa!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Two years" a voice spoke softly. I opened my eyes to see a white ceiling.

"Where...." I whispered before looking around. It was a small room, probably in an apartment. It had white walls, a rocket poster, and lots of books.

"Two years to the day" the voice spoke again. Quickly, but quietly, I got out of the bed and ran to the door. I opens it a creak and saw a boy in his late teens. He wore dark brown pants and a vest to match. The shirt under the vest was white and had black straps around the upper part of his arms to hold the sleeves up. He also had the sleeves rolled up a bit to revel two different arms, one silver and the other normal. He also had gold blond hair in a high ponytail.

"Ed?" I whispered. I lend forward a bit but the floorboards creaked. Gasping, I shut the door looked for a place to hide. I tried under the bed but I couldn't fit. The next best thing is the closet. I sat on the floor of the closet with my knees to my chin. I heard footsteps enter the room.

"Who's in here?" A voice demanded. I stifled a gasp and buried my face into my knees. The footsteps grew louder as they neared my hiding place. The door opened and the voice gasped in surprise. I looked up and gasped in fear at the black silhouette. The silhouette dropped to its knees and hugged me.

"Where the hell have you been, Fayth?" He whispered. I hugged him back and whispered, "I don't know" as I buried my face into his shoulder.

~~

"Where the hell have you been, Fayth?" He demanded lightly as he placed a mug of hot chocolate in front of me. I nodded my thanks as he sat across from me at his dining room table with his own mug.

"Like I said, I don't know!" I replied.

"I've been here for two years and you decide to show up now?"

"Hey, I didn't-wait...where is 'here' anyway?"

"Munich, Germany. I assume it's in your world" he raised an eyebrow to see if he was correct. I nodded as he did a small cheer.

"What's the date?" I asked.

"October, 1923"

"Have you met an Alfons Heiderich?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Okay, so it's not going along that storyline..." I muttered.

"Storyline? Are you saying this isn't how it's suppose to be?" He overheard me!

"Well...yes and no. You see, there are three different stories of your story. Two television shows called anime an one book series. When we met, it was 2012. That means the books and the second anime have been finished for about two years. The endings are pretty much the same, with the minor differences. And the original anime from 2003 was completely different" I explained.

"Could...could you tell how they...ended?" I asked quietly. I gasped inwardly but nodded.

"In the book and second anime, you got your arm back but Al traded his soul for it because your automail got destroyed," I watched him finger his automail with his left hand as his face fell, "but you get Al back, body and everything! All you did was trade your alchemy for him. As for the original, that's very different. Al's soul became a living Philosopher's Stone and you were...killed by Envy...and Al gave up everything to get you back plus your arm and leg. But then you did the same for him and you ended up here in 1921 with your...father" I finished and waited for his reaction. He coughed up some of the hot chocolate he was drinking.