Chapter 22:

Angel's POV:

My eyes sting as the tears begin to surface and I furiously blink them away. I don't want the boys to see me crying... I'll look like a wimp!

Kate looks back at me with the same expression on her face and she bites down on her bottom lip in hopes of keeping her own tears in.

I hug her tightly and rest my chin on her shoulder as a single tear rolls down my left cheek.

"I'm going to miss you so much Katie pie! I wish you could come!" I whisper into her left ear.

I feel her squeeze me tighter as she lowly mutters, "Me too".

I hate that she can't come with us, I really insisted that she should come but her parents never let her. They wouldn't let her go overseas alone and I hated that so much. I've never been anywhere without my best friend and I can't bare the fact that I will be leaving her to go to another country!

"Er... Sorry to break up this moment but uh, we gotta go love, we'll miss our flight." I turn to see Harry innocently looking back at me.

I sniffle one more time still fighting back a mental breakdown at the thought of not seeing my best friend. "I love you Kate, take care and remember... Don't open the door to strangers!" I sarcastically say.

The boys behind me were chuckling and Kate let out a giggle of her own, "I love you too, I won't mum I promise!" She lowly laughed and then directed her attention towards the boys. "You lot better take care of her!" She sternly stated eyeing each boy.

They all nodded furiously as Louis walked forward and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "Would never let anything happen to my little Aussie sister!"

We all laughed at him and I gave him a grateful smile. Louis and I had really gotten close and I could trust him with absolutely anything... Well almost anything...

I quickly hugged her one more time, grabbed the handle of my large black luggage and began walking towards the door. All the boys walked out leaving Harry and I behind, struggling to pull the heavy bag behind me.

"Here love, I've got it." Before I could protest, Harry had already grabbed the handle out of my hand and was now wheeling it out the front door.

"Gentleman." Kate said loud enough so I could hear whilst winking at me.

"Kate!" I exclaimed whilst glaring at her and pursing my lips, which only made her laugh in satisfaction.

I shut the door behind me and had one last look at my home, the home I will not be returning to for another month and I just take in my surroundings.

"Angel, we haven't got all day! Come on, I want to get some food before we get into the plane!" An impatient Niall yelled from the tour bus.

I made my way into the car and giggled at him, his hair was not in it's usual quiff, it was smoothed down and made him look so much younger. I sat beside him and ruffled his hair thinking of a brilliant idea.

"I know I'm going to miss Kate but I think you'll miss her more than I will!" I joked as he tried to tame the mess I had created with his hair.

He blushed furiously as all the boys "oohed" and began laughing. Zayn gave me a high five and with that the car began to drive off.

Harry's POV:

"Harry you really don't have to wheel my bag in as well!" Angel exclaimed. She really was unbelievable and not used to people doing things for her.

I just rolled my eyes in response and kept wheeling mine and her luggage straight into customs.

* * * * * *