Chapter 27:

(AUTHORS NOTE: I was just reading over my book and found Wattpad deleted chapter 27 and 28 so I'm re-uploading them! Sorry for any inconvenience)

Harry's POV:

I fiddle slightly with the hem of my blazer, tugging it lightly as I scan the red carpet in hopes of seeing a familiar face.

One face catches my attention and I shudder a little, it was Taylor. Our eyes met for a brief second and she flashed me a devilish grin whilst striking a snotty pose as if she were to say 'look at me now'.

I just avert my eyes quickly shaking my head to stop the memories of our short-lived relationship from flooding my brain. It was swell at first but she just got too clingy, too fast!

I continue to scan all of the people surrounding us but to my dismay, I fail to spot another familiar face.

"She'll be here soon don't worry mate!" Louis pats my back sarcastically smiling at me.

I feel my cheeks heat up the slightest bit and I bite down on my bottom lip. Why the hell had just the indirect mention of Angel caused me to blush. I fixate my gaze downwards so Louis can't make out my obvious blushing face but I don't succeed because he pokes my cheek in the spot of where my dimple would be when I smile.

Louis' POV:

"Stop blushing mate, come on you've gotta make a move tonight! I've never seen you this shy with a girl, ever!" I honestly tell Harry, I've really never seen him this affected by a girl before. He usually sees an attractive girl and then just turns on the charm right away, but not this time, not with Angel.

"Who is that?" Harry asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

I trace his line of sight and see a partial side view of a girl wearing a floor length red dress, she did look pretty but to her left was the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. It was my El!

I turn my head to my right to look at Harry who is still staring at the girl in the red dress and I swear I see his jaw almost drop to the floor. Little did he know that that is Angel because I can make out Dani and Perrie's faces next to El, so it obviously is Angel.

I'll just let him stare till he realizes who it is... I bet his reaction would be priceless.

Harry's POV:

That girl in the red dress is extremely fit. Okay... I can only see her from the side but she looks incredible! I've got to find out who that is! Before I even attempt to approach her, she turns slightly revealing her face and my reaction completely turns. Once in awe of her beauty but now completely shocked, it's Angel, and she looks amazing!

I hear soft chuckling to my side as I snap my head in its direction. It was Louis smirking and winking at me.

"Haha! Harry you had to see your face when you realized that was Angel!" Louis grabs his stomach gasping for air.

"You knew it was her? And you let me stare like a complete fool?" I ask in disbelief, which I really shouldn't because it's Louis, cheeky little acts like this are never out of the ordinary with him...

"Yes! Now you can finally admit that you fancy her Harry! Come on mate!" He nudges me and I look down at the ground in defeat and realization.

I do fancy her... But that's probably all it is, a silly little crush! I doubt she likes me too because when we spoke, she clearly told me she didn't want to be in a relationship and our 'fake' relationship will really over complicate everything!

"Still waiting for you to admit that you fancy her..." Louis adds slightly impatient.

I mumble the words under my breath hoping he would give it a rest.