Part 6- Meet Shelby

character intro from The Ties that Bind- Shelby 'Shelly' Kaufeldstein

When the new temp walked through the door Shelby knew she had to be first in line to say hello. The temp was pretty, honey complexioned, long shapely legs, thin waist full b cups and a plump round ass that was begging to be spanked. Shelby had a bit of an adventurous streak. She was still looking for her first female conquest. The problem was, she just did not know how to go about getting the process started. And she was married. Unhappily, but still married. Well she would be divorced in a few months anyways so she had nothing but time. It was all about the end game for her. All that aside, Shelby thought friendship was as good a place as any to start.

So Shelby made sure she was the first person that went by and said hello, showed her the ropes around the office, kept her in the coveted office gossip ring and became her semi permanent lunch buddy.

Her name was Kelissa Hill but she liked for everyone to call her K, like the letter, not the name. Everyone at the office liked her, especially the guys, but since this was a cut throat business, status, perception and reputation was everything. If you planned on moving up in the ranks, you didn't fuck the Temps in Metropolis Prime, just everyone else.

That was 2 years ago.

Temps were an integral part of the daily business in Metropolis Prime. Your company was ranked and regarded based on the talent you had and awarded business on those merits. Temps were part of that business presence, as they were usually very talented men and women groomed to have an uber efficient work ethic keeping the grunt work at bay. They handle things like computer system maintenance, protocol building, app creation, infrastructure security. All the tedious things that allowed the business savvy creatives or 'Tops' as we are sometimes called, freedom to do what they do best, schmooze and make money. Tops are influencers, master salesmen and women, basically way past the top of their game. Temps of Metropolis Prime weren't the jobless irresponsible hacks of the early  20th century trying to figure out their life. They were special. Highly educated, fiercely loyal to the company they were assigned to and usually very easy on the eye. And in Metropolis Prime they all came from one of two companies Zyon Tech or Evolv Industries. K came from Evolv Industries. We Tops like to think that Evolv is the better of the two. Technically I am not a Top. I am a Top Assist but we get looked at the same when it comes to the Temps. But True Tops never let us forget we are Assists; A Top's greatest Asset. We can pretty much run the show, but we are not harmed in scandal or fallout. All the glory and money with no bad shit attached. Metropolis Prime has developed a keen culture of Responsibility of Self. You fuck up, you pay the price. No passing the buck here.

Oh by the way, I'm Shelby. Shelby Kaufeldstein, yes I know, it sounds like money, but just call me Shelly, everyone else does.

About a year ago. K walked into work and I think she got her boobs done. I don't know exactly what but it seems like she has gotten more beautiful. I am serious. Maybe I am bias though. I would have done her pre upgrade. She was already a looker but she went from fine to fabulous.

My POS husband was divorcing me and making things difficult. Thankfully we didn't procreate. Ugh then that nightmare would probably never have ended. K has been a really good friend to me through all of it. Even having hour long video calls in the middle of the night.

He has moved on and so have I. I worked my way up in the company by being tenacious and I have a pretty cushy life for my trouble. I married well so I finally got a sizable settlement. He was so boring that I deserved every penny my lawyer squeezed out of him. Sex was barely mediocre at best and I am a sexual free spirit. Marrying well is one thing. Marrying happy ...well quite another thing.

I have been having dreams about K. Well actually more like fantasies. I want to be with her. Not in a relationship. She has a body made for sex and I want to explore every inch of it. Preferable with my tongue. I invited her to be my plus 1 for the charity dinner for the benefit of Noel Peterson. "The Savior of Metropolis Prime." and yes air quoting...get over it! Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the guy. Just a little peeved he never gives me the time of day. Always the fucking professional. So passe, so totally lame. Do you know what a girl like me could do with a man like that's money. Ha Ha...double up on Everything!. I'm not a gold digger I have my own. But I don't believe in the words 'too much'. What is that any ways? Is that even a word? No it is not, just some antiquated concept. My second favorite word is 'More'. Don't judge me. I have never met an unhappy person who had more.

There are sure to be some deep pockets but I am going to make my move on K and give her a little taste of what I can do for her and too her. Now where is that Versace dress and my Choos...It's getting harder to find good quality vintage clothing in this century. Most of the fashion houses are just relics of their former selves.

"Damn, sometimes, I think this closet is just too damn big"laughing to myself Yeah right if there was such a thing. Ah there it is . "Come to momma, we have work to do."

I love this deep shade of blue it brings out my blue eyes and being a natural blond, well you know... we still have more fun and yes... a natural blond.

My stylist had just left and my makeup and hair were simply stunning.

I got my vag waxed yesterday so no need for wasting a good pair of panties..."Commando it is" speaking to no one in particular, sliding the silky material up my body and over my luscious 40DD's. How do I manage my svelte long legged body in stilettos with these fun bags? Oh my silly little dear...Like a boss! (also a million crunches a day and a great waist trainer) I admit I could use a little more backside but big booties are so 2015. Tits however, Tits are never out of fashion.

Dressed and ready to go, Shelly opens the front door then remembers she needs to add one small thing to her clutch. "oooh, I almost forgot you' as she cradled and then removed the little silver item from its box.

"Never leave home without it" and with that Shelly is out the door and on her way to the charity dinner. The hired car was waiting at the curb, the driver came around to open her door and ask if she needed him to pour her a refreshment before getting back in the car and heading to the Vexlar Building. He'd made many trips to the building tonight, but so far this was his sexiest passenger. Stealing a glance at her periodically during the trip he was getting a little wood. She had a mouth that looked like she could suck the color off a dick but someone like her would never see him in that way. He was glad he had an hour break after this trip. He was definitely going to have to do something about the log growing in his pants. He wondered if she was a little drunk because she kept smiling to herself and as she got in the car he got a beautiful eyeful of her bald snatch. How does someone forget to wear panties to a high class function like this? He thought

They arrived at the Vexlar building and as Shelly got out of the car she gave the driver another eyeful. She gave him her business card along with a tip "In case I need to be personally driven. I like the way you handle your ...car," she said looking pointedly at the bulge he was unsuccessfully hiding. Ever the professional, He took the card and money and thanked her, wished her a good evening and gave her just enough eye contact to let her know he understood her perfectly clear.

Shelby had enough time to mingle a little and scout out the company table. Shelly wanted to be waiting at the door so she would not miss K when she arrived. Grabbing 2 glasses of champagne from one of the waiters passing by, she downed both of them. Shelby was a little nervous. She milled around near the front of the lobby waiting impatiently for K to arrive. As another waiter came by she exchanged the two empty glasses for 2 more full ones and was just about to drink them too, when she saw K enter the building. Shelby hurried to intercept her.

© Venis Nytes

Please don't forget to vote and share. I like hearing your positive feedback and comments. Please make sure this story gets to all of your friends. I am preparing to write the second half of the story soon.

~if you like this story and enjoy reading it visit my website Blog After Midnight for the uncensored version on www.blog-aftermidnight.com and to continue reading the rest of the story. Please remember this is an 18+ site and this is a fun, erotic, paranormal fiction story~