Part 7 Meeting in the Ladies Room

(Caution this part contains sexually explicit content.) _________________________________________________________

Her eyes lit up as an idea crossed her alcohol ladled mind. 

"Just give me 5 minutes to give you something to think about," she says. She walks over to the door, heels clicking across the tile, and hands the bathroom attendant something. The attendant leaves and I hear the lock click.

"What the hell Shelly?"

"Calm down," she says "I promise you are going to like this" and takes me by the hand leading me over to the sitting area.

"You don't have to do anything, just sit there," Shelly says in a loud conspiratorial whisper, "but you gotta promise me, we will still be friends. Just a little closer. Nothing has to change between us"

"Sure. We're both adults" I replied. Smiling widely, wondering what she had in mind.

She instructed me to sit in one of the armchairs and she stood in front of me. Her vagina is now level with my face. So many options crossed my mind.

Shelly reached into her purse and pulled out a little silver tube. Putting her purse on the counter behind her, she attaches the silver tube to her left middle finger.

"Never leave home without it," She said with a smile. I returned her smile.

She clicked it on. A little blue light emitted from it but absolutely no sound. Hmmm, I gotta get one of those.
Shelly hiked up her dress.

No panties. 

She lifted one leg and put her Jim Choo clad foot on the armrest. I have to admit, this was kinda hot. She was so close, I could smell her. She touched the vibrating tube to her center and made little circles. She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes as the vibrations raced from her center sending waves of pleasure through her body.

Her thighs trembled. Opening her eyes she looked directly at me to make sure I was in the moment with her.

Watching her.

She reached up, pulling the top of her dress down exposing her large round breasts. Shelly massaged them one at a time. Her fair skin was starting to flush. She continued squeezing and stroking her mounds into taut peaks.

I smiled as she let out a moan. Her hand worked faster, making counterclockwise circles. I could see her stomach muscles start to tighten. The trembling in her thighs increasing. Her finger disappeared inside of her.

I reached out and peeked into her mind.

Peeking is not the same as touching. Peeking is more voyeuristic while touching is experiencing.

Enormous waves of pleasure were rolling through her body. I saw them in swirls of black and white and grey. Shelly starting to contract around her finger. She was close. In her mind, I could see her imagining her tongue darting in and out of me as I lay on her bed with my hands bound above my head. She imagined swirling her tongue over my body and spearing in and out of me with her long manicured fingers as I bucked against her. Her head was buried in between my legs.
Really? Do you think I would taste like toffee?! Interesting...

Leaving her mind, smiling. I refocused on the show she was putting on in front of me.

I looked up at her from where I was sitting. Her body was starting to quiver more violently. Her face and chest were slightly more flushed.

Her body tightened and contract hard around her finger and vibrator. Her mouth opened in an involuntarily O from the sheer pleasure she was experiencing. Shelly squeezed her breast in ecstasy throwing her head back. She continued pleasuring herself mentally and physically. Enhancing the pleasure from sharing her experience with me.

Peeking in her mind, once again, Fantasy me was squirming in pleasure, my back arching, breasts thrust upward, jiggling slighting from the force of her fingering me. She imagined my honey-skinned body glistening with sweat and my head thrashing back and forth as she added another finger inside me and licked faster. I was floating in a maelstrom of sensations from her ministration. 

  I have to admit this was one hot fantasy.

I resist the temptation to touch myself.

"Oh, God! I screamed in her mind as she sucked hard on me and flicked her tongue hard. "Shelly, I'm gonna..." Fantasy me said through clenched teeth and screamed as I tumbled over the edge. It brought Shelly right over the edge as well. I saw the muscles in her stomach contract and lock. 

Now Shelly! I pushed into her mind

"O, Oh Ohhhh, Oh God, Yes baby!" Shelly panted as her orgasm rocked through her body.

Shelly opened her eyes and stared at me, her breasts heaving as she came down from her orgasm. She licked her lips. Her blue eyes were shining and slightly dilated. She smiled shyly removing her soaked fingers, lowered her leg, and clicked off the tube.

"Did you like that?" she asked

Reaching out to touch her. I ran my index finger over her still sensitive center, eliciting a moan and shudder from her. Standing up I held my index finger out for her and she obediently opened her mouth and sucked her wetness from my finger. I traced the bottom of her lips while I pulled her dress top back up, making sure my hand made contact with her sensitive mounds as I did so.

"Yes, very much. You have given me something special to think about. Over and Over again," I said laughing and she laughed too. She pecked me on the lips before I could stop her and turned to get herself cleaned up.

Again I was so glad they had the moist wipes.

After we were done freshening up,
"I am going to need to leave in about 20 minutes," I told her

"What? No! Stay!" Shelly pleaded "It's early and there are deep pockets here." she said winking

" So, what now, I am your wingman? " I said jokingly while she reapplied her lipstick.

"Wing woman." She corrected

We both laughed. Shelly tapped lightly on the door and I heard the attendant click it from the outside.

"Enjoy the rest of your evening, " the attendant said with a knowing smile and 300 extra dollars in her pocket as we left the bathroom. On the way back Shelly flirted and mingled and made small introductions until we ended up near the bar and nowhere near our table.

To Be Continued...

©Venis Nytes

If you like my story be sure to share it! Vote, please.

Please don't forget to vote and share. I like hearing your positive feedback and comments. Please make sure this story gets to all of your friends. I am preparing to write the second half of the story soon.