Chapta 10

We woke up early the next morning. We each had our turn for the bathroom. Then, we met up with One Direction. I helped the boys set up their instruments. They were going to play at 5:00 p.m. It was 1:00 right now. So we waited, and just hung out with 1D.

"Are you excited?" Louis asked me.

"Yeah! I've never seen my best friends play, in person," I said happily.

"It's going to be so awesome," Calum exclaimed.

A security guard leaned his head in the door, "5 Seconds of Summer?"

It was time for them to go on stage. Ashton took my hand, and guided me back stage. It had a tv showing the live stage.

"Wait here, Love," he kissed me, "I'll be back in a few."

"Good luck," I smiled at him. Then, he trotted on stage I sat on a stool and watched them start the concert. The songs they played were Unpredictable, Out of My Limit, Try Hard, Beside You, Gotta Get Out, Too Late, and their cover of I Miss You. I'm so proud to have best friends like them! One Direction was on next. The crowd screamed even louder. They sung their Take Me Home album. And when they were singing Kiss You, 5 Seconds of Summer went onstage wearing One Direction masks that had their faces on them. It was hilarious!

Next, after the concert, they had to go to the signings. I was standing aside watching fans get there merchandise signed by 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction. I saw all kinds of fans, small ones, tall ones, snooty ones and sweet ones. Then, I saw a little girl with a One Direction cd and a small, digital camera. She was trying to get into line, but people kept on pushing her over and out of the way. She fell down on her bum, and I went over to her and helped her up.

"Hello, what's your name?" I asked her politely.

"Anny," she had long blonde hair and I had to kneel down to be level with her.

"Your Ashton Irwin's girlfriend, Danny!"

"Yeah, I am," I smiled. She knew who I am. "Are you trying to get in line?"

Anny looked like she was going to cry, "Yes! But people keep knocking me out of the way!"

"Who's your favorite band member?" I ask her.

"Harry," she looked about 6 or 7.

"Okay, wait just a minute," I tell her. I send Harry a text.

D: theres a little girl who wants to get in line to see u but people keep knocking her over

H: oh bring her to the front of the line

D: kk

"Come, on," I took Anny's hand in mine.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"To see Harry," I smiled down at her innocent little face.

"Yay!" She hopped and accepted my hand.

As we past by the line, fans were getting cranky because we were going ahead of them. I ignored them. We saw a smiling Harry waiting for her. Anny let go of my hand, and ran up to him. He hugged her. She had the brightest smile on her face. She had Harry sign her cd, and I took a picture of them together with her camera. I then took Anny to get her cd signed by the rest of One Direction. We got out of line and stood to the side when we got her cd signed.

"Thank you sooo much!" The little girl hopped with happiness.

A voice said from behind her, "There you are I was worried sick!"

A woman, who I supposed was her mother came up and hugged Anny.

"Thank you so much!" Her mother said.

"No problem," I smiled anbd the two exited the building. After that, I decided I needed some fresh air. I walked outside only to see a girl getting beat up.