Chapta 13

I braced myself, but instead I got two strong hugs. Michael and Calum.

"Can't.............breathe!" I gasped.

"Sorry," Calum said and they let go.

"Danny, I'm sorry. About every thing," Ashton turned up. He looked like he had been crying, also. I ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. We both started crying, and then we heard three pairs of feet leave, and the door close.

"I'm the one who should be sorry. I didn't let you know that I was leaving back at the signings." I say. We sit quietly on the couch for 10 minutes.

Ashton speaks up, "I have never liked you. I have never thought you were pretty. And if you walked out on me right now, I wuldn't cry."

I feel tears come to my eyes at this. But he continues.

"I have never liked you, I've always loved you. I never thought you were pretty, I thought you were beautiful. No, I know your beautiful. If you walked out on me, I wouldn't cry. I would die. Danny, I love you more than anything. Please forgive me?"

I nodded through my tears and hugged him for what it seemed like forever. He kissed me and the boys were happy to see we made up.

Time went on by. When the tour was finished, I still went to all of his shows, and we talked every single day. We visited back and forth a lot. Even though we lived miles apart.

*Author's note*: Sorry guys, about the short chapters. But it's all leading to the end. It's almost finished! XD :)