Ohatna Revealed

"Hetty I need back up here now. Do we have anyone in Russia or nearby."

"Mr Hanna, Special Agent Gibbs is also in Russia. He was part of the task force investigating Ohatna."

"Did he get the same email that Callen did?"

"No, I sent a copy onto Washington to Gibbs, to make him aware of what happened to Special Agent White and to keep his eyes and ears open and his gun loaded."

"I wouldn't expect Gibbs to any other way Hetty. Where is Gibbs right now."

Hetty looks over at Eric.

"Mr Beale is tracking his GPS."

Eric's computer dings.

"Gibbs is at an abandoned building in a residential area. Doesn't make any sense." Said Eric

"Mr Beale run that address through the Ohatna Case File, look for matches to a safe house."

Eric nodded and ran it through the system. A few seconds later Eric's computer dinged.

"You were right Hetty, the address matches the safe house that Callen and Gibbs used when they went undercover on the Ohatna case."

"Send that address to Mr Hanna and send Gibbs a message to let him know that Mr Hanna is on his way to the safe house."

Hetty clicked on her headset. "Mr Hanna, Eric is sending the address of the safe house. Gibbs will be expecting you."

Sam headed back to his car and started heading towards the safe house.

"Hetty, Callen was taken by atleast 6 men and there will more where has been taken. I'm gonna need a little more backup than just Gibbs."

"Oh Mr Hanna, do you think I've gone daft. Seal Team 5 is onboard the USS Toledo. They are being helo'd out and should be with you in 90 minutes."

"Seal team 5" Sam thought to himself.

"Have they been briefed on the situation Hetty?"

"They are fully prepped and ready to go Mr Hanna."

"Alright I'm entering the safe house now. I'll call when we are getting ready to breach."

Sam opened the door with one hand weapon in the other . He saw Gibbs standing in the room with pointed. Once Gibbs saw it was Sam he lowered his weapon. "Sam good to see you again. Good to see you to Gibbs. "You ready to get Callen out of this."

Gibbs smiled. Yeah." He said.

"Hetty brief you?"

"Yeah, got a Seal team coming, ETA 90 minutes."

"Your support team, they still tracking Callen's overwatch signature?"

"It's spotty indoors, but we got him."

"Alright, let's gear up and get ready to meet those Seals."

Cut to Callen

Callen awoke to find himself tied to a chair, he was still a little groggy after the drugs, who were wearing off. He moved his head around the room, he could see 4 men in the room. 2 men guarding the door and 2 other men speaking. Callen knew one of them had to be Ohatna.

Callen groaned, he had a headache, which was a side effect from the drugs. He noise interrupted the 2 men talking.

"Go and secure the perimeter, have all the teams check in. I don't want to be interrupted." Said the man. Callen assumed this was Ohatna, he was the boss, the one giving the orders. The other man left the room.