Coitus Interruptus

They were breathing hard after climaxing again. Callen pulled Kensi into him with one of her hands resting on his torso, he kissed her temple. "Wow" he said.

Kensi looked up at Callen. "That's all you've got to say is wow? Really?"

Callen chuckled. "Sorry Kens, you took my breath away. Let me try again. Wow that was amazing, incredible, you are amazing." He said as he kissed her. She smiled and snuggled comfortably in his arms and she ran her hands and lips over his chest. Callen smiled. He was happy right here right now he was happy.

Sam pulled up in front of Callen's place and saw Kensi's car in the driveway. He thought to himself. "What is Kensi doing here?" He walked up to the side door and saw Callen and Kensi laying together in his living room. Sam chuckled and pulled open the door "Callen"

Callen and Kensi jumped up, covering themselves with the sheet. "Sam I can explain."

"Explain later G. I've been calling you the past half an hour since you didn't answer I thought something might have happened to you and I was right, although it was a different kind of something I was thinking" Sam chuckled as he looked down at Kensi who couldn't look Sam in the eye.

"Get dressed G, you're needed down at the federal building people upstairs are getting antsy and want some answers about what happened in Moscow. We got to go." Said Sam as he picked up Callen's pants and threw them at him.

"Alright give me a minute Sam."

I'll be in the car. But if you're not out in 3 minutes I'm coming back to get you. Bye Kensi" Said Sam as he chuckled.

"I got go Kensi, you heard the big man. If you want to wait I should... Well it's the FBI I probably won't be done anytime soon. But you can wait. It would be good to have you here when I get back." He said

"I think I'm going head home get some sleep in my own bed. But give me a call when you're done. You better go before Sam comes back in here." Said Kensi and she was looking for her shirt.

Callen could tell she was upset. "Kens. I'm sorry that Sam found out this way. I know you're not happy about I can tell."

"Kensi turned to around to face him. "Yeah, you're right I'm not happy about it, but atleast he knows and atleast I'm not gonna be stuck with Sam for the next hour in the car. You know he's going to want to discuss this with you right."

"He can try Kens, he can try" he said as he kissed her and exited his house.

"I'll call you when I'm done" he said

"Yeah, alright.

Callen walked over to Sam who was leaning against his car. "So you and Kensi, how long has that been going on?"

"Sam, don't not now."

Sam locked the doors, "Alright well you ain't getting out of this car until you talk so."

"Sam I..."

"You know you're not getting out this G, so you might as well talk." He said and smiled

"Alright look that morning after we left the bar I woke up at Kensi's place, we slept together, we're a little drunk, but she said she didn't regret it."

"Did you G?"

"What? Regret it?"

Sam nodded

"I don't regret it Sam, it was just complicated because I'm her senior agent."

"This explains the sleeping in and running late."

Callen just shot Sam a look, a look he'd seen many times.

"So are you guys dating now?" How is this going to affect the team dynamic? Does Deeks know? I mean we both know Deeks feels something for Kensi. Plus G when was the last time you or Kensi were in relationship?" Well come on G you gonna answer or what."

"I was just waiting for you to stop talking Sam"

Sam smiled and chuckled.

"We sat down and talked to about we also said that we were the last 2 people that should be in a relationship together, but we did feel something for each other and atleast we can be real with one another. So we are giving it a try,

"Wow G Callen in a relationship, never thought I'd live to see the day."

"You're going to make me regret telling you Sam."

Sorry G, go ahead" he chuckled.

"As for the team, we said that we're not bringing into the office, we won't let it affect our jobs. As for Deeks that hasn't even come up. It's something I don't know if Kensi is going to address or if we're going to do it together.

So give me your opinion Sam. I know you want to give it to me.

"I think it's good you're giving it a go. You would normally make a bunch of excuses not to give it a go and I think Kensi's a good match for you. She knows who you really are, she's strong, she's tough and she'll stand up to you and not take your crap G and you guys definitely have some chemistry."

"Huh"

"Something wrong G?"

"Nope, I just didn't think you'd approve that's all or that'd you'd give me the "I hurt her you hurt me speech."

"Kensi's more than capable of hurting you if you hurt her."

Callen and Sam laughed. "Yes she is" Said Callen

"Are you happy G?

"I'm happy Sam."

"Well alright and look at that perfect timing were here. Enjoy your debrief." Said Sam as Callen got out of the car.

"I will. "Enjoy talking to Kensi."

Sam shot Callen a look. "What makes you think that I would to talk to Kensi."

Callen leaned down on the window and looked at Sam. "Because I know you Sam" he said as he turned and walked into the building as Sam turned the Charger over and headed over to Kensi laughing.