Going Home

♫✯Athena’s P.O.V✯♫

I rolled my bag through the baggage claim and out the doors and saw him leaning against his car.

“Captain America!” I screamed. He turned and smiled. I ran to him and gave him a hug. He lifted me up in the air and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“Hey Bat Girl.” He said tightening his grip around me.

“Oh! I’ve missed you so much.” I said hopping off him.

“I’ve missed you too! Pourquoi n'avez-vous pas me rendre visite? Vous êtes un meilleur ami horreur!” He said switching his emotion from happy to sad to angry.

“Hey now! Just because you spent the summer studying in France doesn’t give you the right to cuss me out in French mister!” I said pointing my finger at him.

“You’re right. I should just be happy that you are here now.” He said before pulling me in for another hug.

“Yea, you should. Now take me home.” I said smiling

“Yes ma’am.” He said before taking my suitcase and putting it in his trunk. We drove back to my old house. I took the keys out and opened the door. We walked down the hall to my bedroom. It felt like home. I really missed it here. I plopped my stuff on the bed and turned to look at Cameron.

“Cam-Cam, please tell me you can stay. Please, please, pretty please.” I said with puppy dog eyes.

“Well I was planning about going back down to campus, so no!” He said crossing his arms.

“What?!” I yelled hitting his arm.

“Just kidding! Seriously just kidding! You really thought I was going to leave you here by yourself?” He asked.

“No.” I mumbled.

“Thought so! Tonight I was thinking about parting. My Frat house is throwing a party and I’m obligated to be there which means I’m dragging you with me.” He said smiling.

“I don’t know.” I said unsurely.

“Come on! You’re never going to get that college experience since you are not attending college, so just come with me.” He said pleading.

“It’s not that. It’s just I’m famous, so what if someone recognizes me?” I asked.

“We’ve had famous people at our parties before. We don’t care! As long as you can party you are welcome over anytime!” He said smiling.

“Ok. Ok. I’ll go, but let me take a nap first. The time change is really getting to me.” I said smiling.

“Alright. I’ll be downstairs watching T.V. if you need me.” He said before walking out of my room. I looked at my phone and saw about 50 missed calls, 145 new text messages, and 400 new emails. I quickly flipped through them. Most, and by most I mean 95 percent, of them were from Liam others were from Cassie, Ari, Mike and Josh. There were only three people who know where I am. That’s Cameron, my mom, and me. Those are the three people who really need to know. If I told anyone else they would try to stop me or come with me. I just wanted to be alone, for a week, with my best friend, whom I love so very much and miss terribly and don’t get to see very often. Also, I just needed a break. I know when I get back I’m probably going to be in a butt load of trouble. Who cares? Because I surely don’t! I slipped off my shoes and my pants, which only left me in my sweatshirt and undergarments, before climbing into bed. I wrapped the comforter around my body before falling into a deep sleep.

“Well would you looky here. Athena Winters. I haven’t seen you since high school graduation.” I looked up at Mathew who was a couple feet away from me.