A secret to tell

• Dedicated to Isabella milligan

Hi guys I love writing stories and I hope you enjoy this!

Chapter 1 

"Your such a cry baby" said Jess. I glared at her. "The boy who I thought would be there for me the rest of my life was making out with my best friend in her car." Some times my little sister is so cruel."Well still" said Jess "You'll move on.""Get out I said shoving her out of my room.Now I had no boyfriend, no best friend, pretty much no life. A week ago I was walking home from my part time job at Wal mart when I saw my best friend's(Clara) car. So I went over and saw them together and that was the end of it."Stacy!" called my aunt Mia from downstairs. I slumped down the stairs dragging my guilt with me."Yeah?" I asked when I stepped in front of my aunt. All of a sudden she just wrapped me in her arms. The way she held me reminded me of the way my mom used to hold me. When I was three and Jess was one, our parents went on a couples only cruise. In a storm the ship dashed to pieces and my parents were never seen from again.That is why me and Jess stay with aunt Mia. But that was 14 years ago and they would want me to move on. "What's this for?" I asked her, puzzled that she would give me a hug for no reason. "Well honey its simple...I love you, are you gonna arrest me for that?" She laughed and I managed to choke up a chuckle. She a loose strand of my auburn hair behind my ear and gave me a kiss on my forehead. " In making your favorite for dinner...homemade macaroni and cheese with key lime pie.""Yum" I said and began to walk away "Well im just gonna head down to the beach and clear my head."" Alright honey just be back by dinner." I darted through the back door letting it slam behind me. I raced down the sandy hill onto the hot sand. I ran into cool water and stood there admiring the ocean oasis. There are ups and downs to living in a beach house. I felt something hard bump against my foot. I bent down and picked it up "Well at least your life might be better than mine...now look at me im talking to a sandollar." I tossed it out into the crashing waves. Some people would say that its a shame to throw away a sandollar but i have tons in my room. I began to listen to the waves tossing and i took in the salty water smell. When i heard something you dont usually hear at the beach-a strong,sweet voice. The voice was singing a song that i couldnt make out the words to. The voice was so beautiful and at the same time so familiar. The voice wasnt coming from along the beach it was coming from the ocean. I looked out to see if i could find it when i saw a little girl far past the surfing line. I squinted my eyes to get a better look, the girl had large blonde curls but she was so far away that i couldnt make out her eye color. I darted to the life guard tower."Sir!Theres a little girl past the surfing line!" I said still catching my breath from the run. He helped me into the tower."Where is she?" asked the life guard."Over there" i said pointing directly at the girl. He began looking up and down for her. "Shes right there, plain as day." i said. He turned to me put his hands on my shoulders and looked at me dead in the eye. "Its not funny when you joke about people drowning." he said. "Im not though shes right there!" i started to tear up. I climbed down and to the shore line. I turned my head to make sure the life guard wasnt looking and then i ran into the water and began to swim to the little girl.