Part 4

• Dedicated to mommy dearest

Chapter 5

"Me?" i asked, shocked at her answer. "Yes, you, now come on we dont want to keep the queen waiting." said Risa. "The Queen?" I asked a bit shocked that anyone would want to see me like this. "She will explain everything when we get there." "I hope you mean everything." i said. We swam through the streets towards the palace but the weird thing was that when the merpeople saw us, they bowed. "Why are they bowing?" I whispered to Risa. "The queen will explain." she said. We came to the palace and the guards let us into the throne room. It was ginormous with large windows looking out to the city. The throne was a large seat embroidered in pearls. "Why am I here?" i said turning to Risa. "To meet me." i heard. I turned back around to face a woman with a large, light pink tail. Her auburn hair was done into a bun with loose strands dangling out of the bun. She raised her head to look at me, reaveling a golden crown on her head. I swam a little bit closer to her and she did the same to me. I threw myself into her arms, wrapped my arms around her neck, and sobbed into her shoulder. "Dont cry." she said stroking my hair. "Im sorry its just...i have not seen you since i was three...mom."