Part 12

Chapter 13

The gates to the palace opened as me and Rick swam in. A guard reached to open the door but it burst open and mom swam out. "Stacy!" she cried, wrapping her arms around me. "Oh, thank goodness your alright." she said with a sigh of relief. "Come inside and relax, dear." she said. "No!" i screeched "I want an explanation...like where my dad is." i ordered. She nodded and led us inside. I greeted my sisters and my frantic, Aunt Mia. When we all sat down mom placed her hand on mine and started to talk. "We know who Maden is...a cruel heartless person who wants the throne all to herself. We know that she kidnapped your father and we have been trying desperately to find him." she said. "Well what now?" I asked. Aunt Mia cleared her throat. "Maden is on the run and there is nothing more we can do to locate your father." she said. I turned to mom, hoping their words could not possibly be true. I smiled when I saw her face...she was thinking (a look I rarely got.) "What is it?" I asked her. She stood up. "There is one last resource...a last resort to finding your father." We all were a bit puzzled. "The human physic, Madame Amara." she said. " "I thought that they are fakes." I said. Mom looked at me. "Some are but she is not. She is like a family to us and I trust her. I can't believe I didn't think of her before." "Does she have a crystal ball or something?" I asked. "Yes she does actually...it can show you anything. Now Stacy since Maden wanted you, you must go to Madame Amara and look into her crystal ball for your father and once you find out where he is you must come back here." she said.

*

I poked my head out of the water. There was the beach and the beach house. Even though I was with my family I missed the house I grew up in. I looked to make sure no one was watching. I grabbed hold of a nearby rock and dragged myself onto the sand. The transformation happened but now I was used to the burning. I opened my eyes and wiggled my toes. I stood up and began walking around the beach. On the beach was a small circle of tents with physics in them. I looked around for the forest green tent. "Aha!" I said. I walked to the tent and pulled open the flap. "Hello?" I called inside. I stepped in and looked around. There was a table with a dark purple cloth over it and on top was the crystal ball. "Who are you?" I whirled around. A woman with a purple turban and blue gown approached me. "Are you Madame Amara?" I asked. "That is me" she said "and you are Princess Stacy." I looked at her with surprise. She smiled at me. "Sit." she said. We sat down across from eachother. " Please help me find my-" She held up her hand. "Father" she said " I know child." She closed her eyes and began waving her hands over the ball. She opened her eyes and looked into the ball. "I see the location." she said " I recognize it. I've been there before its...Jamaica." I smiled and stood up. "Thank you sooooo much." I said. "I must go but thank you." Excitedly I ran out of the tent towards the water. I was so happy, I knew where Dad was! I was running when a hard object hit me on the head and I blacked out.

*

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in the back of a van. I was tied to a large ice chest, with no ducktape over my mouth. I looked in front of me and there was a man sitting in front of me. By looking at his dreads and the way he dressed I could tell that he was Jamaican. My eyes widened. "Are you the people that kidnapped my father?" I asked. He looked at me. "Yes."

To be continued in my next book "A Secret to Keep."