Part 10

( When I picture Stacy's kidnapper, I picture Evanora from "Oz the Great and powerful and her mother as Glinda;)

Chapter 11

I slowly opened my eyes. I tried to get up but my hands were tied behind my back. I tried to scream but duck tape was over my mouth. I was tied down to a chair. I looked around and it looked like I was in a cave. On my left The cave seemed to be endless but on my right there was a large opening revealing that this cave was in the middle of a watery nowhere. I began to wish that I had said things to my family before I was kidnapped. I hung my head low. "Well, well, well what do we have here?" A voice said. I looked up and saw the mermaid with the black tail. Her shiny, black hair was done into a braided bun. She came over to me and ripped the duck tape off my mouth. I screamed in pain and for help. "No one can hear you scream, deary." she said. "Who are you?" i asked angrily. "Your aunt." I stared at her for a while. "My aunt?My mom only has one sister, My Aunt Mia...unless she was lying to me again." I looked up at her. "I'm your Aunt Maden." she said "And no, your mother was not lying...i am your fathers sister." My eyes widened, i didn't know that dad had a sister..but then again there were a lot of things I didn't know. "I was supposed to become queen when your parents and aunt went on land but no, my in-laws wanted to wait, clinging to the stupid hope that they would return." she turned away from me. "So I did the only thing I could...drive your mother to the land so I would inherit the throne so I knew humans that owed me a favor so they took your father and to this day are holding him captive." I gasped, tears swelling up in my eyes. "How could you do that...to your own brother? and why are you telling me this?" she gave me a mischievous smile. "I'm telling you this because your going to take our little secret to your grave." My eyes widened. "Nippy!" she called. The talking shark swam in. Maden smiled and held out her hand to...Nippy. He pulled from behind his back a dagger. She took it and swam back over to me. "Its such a shame to waste such a pretty face." she said. "Please don't do this." I pleaded. "Goodbye forever...princess." and she raised the dagger high above her head aimed right at my heart.