Doctors' Visit Pt 1.

As I sit and wait for my name to be called while I'm at the Dr's. I see the most gorgeous man. He was about 6'5, stocky built and chocolate just like I like them. I would periodically look at him and then awkwardly shift in my seat. This man just made my privates moist.

"Ms. Calico the doctor is ready to see you." the nurse yells out.

I get up and fix my clothes I then notice that the Chocolate God was staring at me. Once I saw him looking, I started to twist a little harder. Now I'm not a small woman, I'm plus size woman but what the only thing about me is I know how good I look.

After 45 minutes of talking to my Dr. I finally came out and was sadden when I didn't see Chocolate God. Walking to my car I notice someone standing next to my car. I pull my Taser out and get ready for whoever it is.

"Whoever you are I hope you know I'm armed" I slightly yelled. The person turned around and I could have fainted when I saw who it was. It was Chocolate God.

I literally just stared at him.

"Well Hello to you too gorgeous" He spoke with the most magical voice I've ever heard.

"Excuse me; I'm so sorry about that. I just don't play about my car or my food lol" He laughed and walked closer to me. He intimidated me for a minute. As he is walking closer to me i back up towards my car. I then notice I have nowhere to go, he is now in my personal space.

"So, Ms. Calico can I do you a favor"? He asked.

"What might that be Mr.IDK your name?"

"My name is Jerimiah but you can call me Daddy" He smirked then next he did the unexpected. He kissed me.

The kiss started to get rough and now we were fighting for dominance. He grabbed my ass causing me to open my mouth more and moan into his mouth. I couldn't even think straight. I was in such Euphoria. I never wanted this to stop.

He picked me up and never stopped kissing me. I then remembered we were outside and stopped kissing him and hopped off him.

"What are you doing? We are outside in the day time at a Dr. Office. I barely even know you" I said. He only looked at me and laughed. He grabbed me by my hair and whispered in my ear "Before you know it that pussy will be mine" then he walked away.

Okay Hey guys this is my first erotic tale. I hope you guys enjoy it. This is a book of short stories but there will be stories with part 2 and maybe even part 3. Please give me feedback I'd love to know exactly what I need to work on.