Wus Good

Good, lovin', feel so, numb
Ride me, till I'm, 'bout to, cum
I see, you are, bout to, clim--ax so,
Oh girl, don't be, shy.

Wus Good was blasting thru my speakers while I was getting ready to go out with my bestfriends Gloria and Shay. I hate going out and these two know it but I just recently got out of a 3 year relationship with my ex about 2 weeks ago. Since then I barely got out of my apartment, so I guess it is time for me to mingle. Tonight we were going to King of Diamonds. Strip clubs really ain't for me but they have .50 cent wings so I think I'll be able to deal with it.

"Destiny come on girl We ready." My best friend Shay yelled from outside.

"Heffa here I come." I shouted back.

The ride to KOD was kind of a blur. I don't normally Smoke but I wanted to get loaded this day. I rolled 3 blunts and was sipping on some crown. Let's just say we was getting turnt before the turn up even began. My bestfriends Gloria and shay popped something in thier mouths that kinda looked like candy. Gloria then reaches in the backseat and hands me one too. "What is this" I asked. Gloria simply replied "XTC".

"You need to loosen up and have a little more fun tonight. This pill will relax you and intensify everything. Drink alot of water and lets have fun hoe." Shay said to me as I was putting the pill in my mouth. We walked into the club and literally everyone's eyes were on us. Shay and Gloria are both size 10's with big butts and small waists. Me on the other hand I am a size 16 with DDD's and a regular size butt, but with the dress I had on all my curves were popping.  We passed a couple tables and I could feel someone staring at me but I didn't know who. Once we finally got to our table I started to feel this pill kick in. I felt relaxed and everything I touched felt wonderful. The music had me ready to dance. " Destiny Gone and show us what you working with" Shay yelled. I shook my head and let the music take over my body.

We done came a long way from smokin' it in yo' mama's crib
(In yo mama's crib)
She questioning what you want with him (You want with him)
And you don't know, went with the flow (With the flow)
Can't lose control, don't let me go (Don't let me go)
Time for relations, I'd die for the sex

I started slowing grinding and rolling my body. I walked up to this guy who was sitting next to our table. I noticed him looking me and I found him incredibly fine. I turned around and got to grinding my ass on him and practically giving him a lap dance. The body high  I was getting was making me really hot. I turned around to look at the guy and he was biting his lips, staring at me as if he was going to eat me alive. I giggled a little bit and got up. As I was walking back to my table the guy grabbed my arm.

"Hey, you can't just leave me and not tell me your name" He said while smiling.

"I'm Destiny, and you are? I replied.

"My name is Torrance, you think I could get your number or something. You really did you thing back there and I wanna know If I could get that again. Maybe when its just you and me?" He said while looking a little nervous.

"How about you come thru tonight after we leave here and I'll let you know" I replied as I wrote my number down.

As I made it back to my table my friends just stared at me with wide eyes.

"What" I asked.
"Girlllllllll thats what the fuck im talking about. Get you some tonight and He Fine af... Gloria said.

I looked back at Torrance and seen him checking me out. He winked once he noticed I was looking, Next thing I know I hear a notication from my phone.

(469)-663-6989 : Hey, how about we leave now instead of waiting for this to be over.
Me: Who is this 🤔
(469)-663-6989 : Torrance. So what do you say?
Me: Oh well I didn't drive but I don't mind.
(469)-663-6989 : I drove so lets go. I'm about to let my friends know I'm leaving.
Me: Ok 😏🤤

I looked up at my friends to see them looking at me like I had 4 heads.
"Damn what now" I slightly yelled.
"Why in the hell are you smiling so damn hard at your phone?" Shay asked.
"The guy just texted me and I think I'm about to call it a night." I replied while smiling.
"Bitch do what you gotta do, make sure you use protection" Shay said.

I texted Torrance and told Him i was ready. We both got up and headed towards the door. I let him take the lead since I didn't know what type of car he drives. We reached his car and I got in. I looked at him and I couldn't control my urges. I hopped in his lap and started kissing him. While kissing him I started grinding against his crotch. "Girl you better stop because I'm telling you , we will not make it to your house." He said in a low toned voice. I laughed and simply replied "we still have time to get there, let me just taste you real quick". His eyes widened but he proceeded to pull his pants down.

When he pulled his piece out my area grew hot. I bent over and went to work. Torrance was really well endowed and the more I sucked the harder it grew inside my mouth. I couldn't control the moans and noises that were coming from me. At this moment I was confused. I've never moaned or was so into giving head before so why now??

I heard him breathing hard so I knew he was enjoying it.
"Fuck, you gonna have to take this dick before we go anywhere" he moaned
I continued to taste him til he exploded in my mouth. Once I was done. I swallowed every last drop. He looked at me with awe. "What? " I laughed.

"Get in the backseat NOW!" He said sternly.

I got up and got in the back. He pulled my pants down and opened my lips so that he could see all of my area. As he being rubbing my pearl he went down and started to slowly lick on it causing me to start squirming. As he started really tasting me he would lick and suck all around my pearl. I began to jerk and I guess he figured he was about to cause me to bust. He took two of his fingers and began to finger fuck me while he was still licking on my pearl. The pressure began to get heavy. My moans started to fill the car up. Windows foggy. Air hot. Yet, this moment was magical. I didn't want it to stop.

"Turn over" he said
I did just that and let him fill me up. I felt every inch and stroke it began to get better and better. I felt myself about to explode.
"Cum on me baby, I know you want to. Don't hold it back" he moaned as he pulled my hair and began to fuck me harder.
"I can't take anymore" I yelled. I was totally in ecstasy and didn't wanna come down. "Hold On baby I'm about to bust!" He then started going harder and harder til I felt him exploding inside of me.

Both of us breathing hard and trying to catch ourselves.

"You ready for round 2?" I asked.

"oh yeah let's go and get to your house before I start round 2 here " he replied..