What's done in the dark.

I've had a crush on this guy for over 2 years. I always run into him but never really speak to him. Tonight was his annual party and my best friend was forcing me to go.

"Bitch you never go anywhere with me. Tonight is the time for you to switch up and have fun." she sincerely said. I just shook my head and laid down and think.

(Fades to dream)

"Bro do you see him? He looks so damn good.... Fuck I should go talk to him right.?" I asked my best friend Chelle.

"Bitch, I been telling you to." She yelled.

The music was blasting. I was just feeling the mood. I downed the last of my drink and walked toward Raheem. As i approached closer to him I started to get a little frightened.

"Fuck it" I shrugged my shoulders and finally confronted him.

"Hey Raheem." I lightly said.

He turned around and just smiled.

"Hey beautiful" he finally replied

I just stood there like a starstruck child. He eventually broke the awkward silence and asked me for a dance. I shook my head and agreed. As we started to dance Take you down by Chris Brown came on. I started grinding on him and rubbing my ass around his manhood. I could tell that he liked it. Only because i felt him growing against me.

"Damn girl you dancing on me like you want the D" He whispered but began laughing.

Instead of me replying I just started kissing him deeply and with so much passion. It felt right. I could tell he was enjoying it.

"Follow me" He said as he grabbed my hand.

We start walking down the hallway and he leads me to what I'm guessing is his bedroom.

"Make yourself comfortable baby" he said

I didn't know if i was feeling myself or feeling the liquor, but whatever it was I got up and started undressing as he walked out of the room. I begin to play with myself and it wasn't quite giving me the feeling i needed. Raheem walks back inside of the room and all he could say was damn.

"Oh, you want the D don't you. I don't think them fingers can do what I can." As he was saying this he started to get between my legs. "She smells so good, Damn I can't wait to taste her" he said.

He slowly started rubbing on my clit then replaces his tongue with his fingers.

The moans started escaping out of my mouth "Fuck" i screamed.

As he was getting into eating me he begin to take his pants off. I stopped him from eating and assumed the position with my mouth wide open. He layed down and let me service him. I started sucking on his head and jacking him off. The harder I began to suck the louder he began to moan. His moans were making me wetter.
I see he could no longer take it so he flipped me over and began to fuck me. He started off slowly but when he knew I was able to take it he started going faster. I could feel myself coming close to my climax. "FUCK ME DADDY" is all I could scream. "GET OUT OF THAT, FUCK.... " he could tell he was about to nut. His strokes began getting harder and deeper..
He stroked one last time and past out on top of me.