Focus (Her Side)

Fo-Cus

focus
[foh-kuh s]
noun, plural fo·cus·es, fo·ci[foh-sahy, -kahy] /ˈfoʊ saɪ, -kaɪ/.
1. a central point, as of attraction, attention, or activity:

Please focus on me.
I sit here and I imagine you just walking up to me and passionately kissing me in front of everyone. Yet, you barely even know I exist. It's literally the end of my shift and I've only seen you once. You then glanced over and smiled at me while you were walking out.
As 11:30 hits I get up and clock out. I begin to rush to my car because I'm ready to hit this blunt I left for thisk moment. In the midst of me walking I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and no ones there. I approach my car but I then realize I'm not alone. I slowly turn around and I see you. My body and my spirit lifts up as I see that beautiful smile. Hey is all you spoke.... before I could speak you stepped closer and I lost all the air in my lungs. You grabbed my face and kissed me... "wait, what are you doing?" I asked. "Everything you want me to do" he simply replied. He then kisses me again but this time deeper.. while we are kissing he opens my back door and pushes me in. The moment was so right I couldn't stop it. As he's laying on top of me his phone keeps ringing.. he doesn't budge but then tries to answer it. I grab his and and whispered "Focus on me please, I need you". He smiles and starts undressing me. In the midst of him undressing me I can see the passion and lust in his eyes. He spreads my legs and dives into my precious mound . My breathing starts getting shallow and I can feel myself reaching that climax. This was something I've never experienced it was so bad, yet so good. I'm cumming and he slurps my juices up. "My turn" I bluntly said. I Maneuvered myself closer to him and pulled his pants down. My eyes grew big at the package I saw. This didn't stop me I went down and slowly started licking on his head and slowly started shoving his self in my mouth. Hearing his moans and pants made me go even harder. Playing with his balls and just sucking down his shaft he's losing his mind. I feel his climax coming so I go harder. His body starts to shutter and shake I knew he was close. I couldn't stop he tasted so good. He then came and made eye contact with me. He licked his lips. "Lay down baby, we've played around long enough".

Without a warning he slides it inside of me. I screamed out with so much passion and pain. He wasn't little at all but I had to take it. I could just fill him digging and digging.
Reaching spots I never knew I had. His touch was so strong and it made me feel like the person I needed to be. FREE. He flipped me over and slapped my ass "bend that ass over baby, throw that ass back for daddy" I could do nothing but listen.. thrusting against him as he went deeper was so thrilling. I couldn't get enough of this feeling...
With all it ending with three knocks on the window.

-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-

To be continued.....

Sorry , you guys I know I haven't really been writing lately but now my inspiration has come back... focus his part should be posted tomorrow. Thanks of those who have been waiting on me... give me feedback please y'all