Nasty Grind

You're a freak ain't you ma? a man yelled as I walked passed him. Today my bestfriend wanted to go to a lingerie party and she made my plump ass wear lingerie along side with her. I wouldn't be tripping if I could just wear my normal PJs but she insited that I wore this exact outfit. As me and Toya got closer to the hotel I could see her switching a little harder than normal. I licked my lips and caught myself before I continued to check her out.

I shook my head trying to get these thoughts I was having of my bestfriend at the time. "girl hurry up, we don't wanna miss the party" Toya yelled as she grabbed me inside the elevator with her.

The elevator finally reaches the 12th floor. As we were walking out Toya grabbed me and put something in my hand. "Take this I swear you will enjoy the rest of your night, I can tell you overthinking again. You look wonderful with your thick ass" She said as she begin to check me out. "Toya lemme find out you trynna taste me lol" I jokingly said. She shrugged her shoulders and watched me as I took the pill.

Me and Toya walk into the hotel room. I don't see anyone at this point I'm so confused. "Toya, where is everyone?"

"Amber, its just us and Patrick.."

I slowly turned around and seen ambers boyfriend Patrick laying on the bed with nothing on but a towel. He just licks his lips.

"Amber let's have some fun tonight" Toya said as she walked closer to me. Not noticing I was backing up as she was
Stepping closer .

I felt myself fall back onto something soft. Toya climbs ontop of me and starts kissing. At first I didn't want to kiss but the feeling I felt caused me to enjoy it. So, I kissed back. She started kissing down my chest. Fondled my breast while sucking on my left nipple. While she was paying attention to my nipple. I felt Patrick spread my legs.

"Oh my gooooooooooooooD" was all I could spit it. It was so much pleasure at one time. He started flicking and sucking on my clit. With this going on for about 10 mins I got the courage to try something.

"Lay back Pat, lemme try" As he began to lay back I started to take control I started to lick on his head and tease him just a little. While I was pleasing him, Toya sat on Pats face and the room was filled with nothing but moans and groans. After teasing Pat I decided to take all of him inside of my mouth and start deep throating.

"FUCKKKK, Please don't stop. I'm finna cuuuuuuu---------"   I kept sucking until I tasted his sweet nectar in my mouth.

"You ready to fuck now ?" they both asked me.

I simply nodded my head.

"Assume the position" Toya said.

I got on all four and started getting the shit fucked out of me. I was feeling so much pressure inside of me but I couldn't and didn't want it to stop. Heat started taking over my body.  Toya was simply licking on my clit and Patrick was drilling me from the back. " I can't take no moreeeeeee" I started to crock out until Patrick stopped stroking me and toya started to suck the soul of my p*ssy. As I started to come I felt a rush.

A rush I wanted to feel over and over again.

As we all laid in the bed after our sex session. All I could ask was.....

Round 2  ?

Hey, You guys  I know I have been real slow on uploading chapters just hang with me. I have been having a lot of personal issues going but I hope you guys are enjoying. There will be a couple of grammatical errors in this story.

Please give me feedback .

HazeTheDame.