My Boss.

The feeling of you digging deep inside of me. Making my body shake and quiver. The way you continue to go deeper and deeper. You gripping on my thighs and I now know you finna let loose. I scream don't stop and you try to hold it. 

I instantly get onto my knees waiting to taste you. 

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

"damn I can't even get off in my dreams" I yelled 

I got dressed and headed to work. 

As I walked into my job I noticed the finest human being I've ever laid my eyes on. All I could think was DAMN this MAN is FINNNNNE

" Thanks you aren't too bad yourself" He replied.

"Excuse Me? Did I say that out loud?? " I asked confused 

"Yes" He laughs

I quickly walked off very embarresed of what happened. As I got to my seat at the front desk. I took my jacket off and started working. My annoying coworker walks up to me and tries to start a conversation with me. 

"Destiny, Have you met the new Team Manager? He's quite the looker." She asked.

"Girl No, I never cared about our old one, why would I with the new one? I said. As soon as it came out my mouth. I heard a slight chuckle.... 

"Is that right Ms.Destiny? Could I meet you in my office real quick." He firmly stated 

I quickly got up and followed him into his office. Even tho I know I'm supposed to be just focusing on my why I'm in this office. I couldn't keep my eyes off his perfect shaped body, His dark brown eyes or his freshly tapered fade. Everything about this man was just calling me to sit on his face. I couldn't even deny it if I wanted to.

" Is that so, well come sit on it" He said

My eyes widened "Excuse me" I got the courage to finally speak.

"You said everything about me was calling you to sit on my face. Why don't you come sit on it. Don't be scared. I don't bite unless thats what you like".

I felt as if i was dreaming. He locked his door and started walking towards me. He picked me up and placed me on his desk. He gently started to rub agasint my vagina. I felt the heat rise. I started moaning and grinding slowly onto him.

" Don't, lemme taste her first" was all he said before he started to devour my golden spot. He started to lick and nibble on my clit. I felt so much heat and yet so powerful. I tried to stop him but he grabbed my hands and held them down as he kept devouring me. 

"Let me taste you too" was all I could force outta my mouth. 

"No" He sternly said before going back down on me. After 20 mins of me cumming all over his face he finally decided to stop. 

" I want you, please don't leave me like this. I need to you inside of me" I begged.

"Oh word, how bad baby?? He questioned.

" This bad" as I finished my sentence I decided to go down on him.  When I finally got his package out it was still growing in my hand. It looked so delicious I couldn't wait to taste him. I started off slow simply just licking his shaft and sucking on his head. I felt his veins popping out as If he was going to bust. At that moment I decided to take it all in my mouth. Gagging and spitting all over his dick. 

"Fuck" he moaned.

His moans gave me motivation that I was doing something right. I started jerking him off while licking on his balls. 

"GET UP and get that ass in the air" He said

I did exactly what he told me to do. He slowly slid himself inside of me. I felt as if I was going to tear in half but I didn't care. He started to stroke real slow so that I could feel it all. It got to the point I wanted him to fuck the living shit out of me. 

" Fuck me daddy! Punish me!!!!" I yelled

As i spoke those words he started to drill inside of me. I couldn't feel him in my stomach. 

" Nut on this big dick baby, show daddy this pussy his" he moaned out.

He started to grind and dig deeper in me. I started to feel like I had to piss.

"Wait, wait baby. I got to pee. I gotta pee!" I said

"No you don't just push it out" He replied

I felt so much pressure but the pressure started to turn into pleasure. I felt as if I was close to heaven gates. Then i felt hot liquid gushing out of me. 

" Oh FUCK I'm cummmmmmmming dadddy" I started to yell.... I started shaking uncontrolably.

"Here I Cum, where Can i nut baby?? He asked

" In my mouth" 

I got on my knees and started to suck his dick while his semen was being swallowed. 

It took us a couple of minutes to get ourselves together. Once we were dressed he looked at me and winked 

"This will be very fun working with you Ms.Destiny. You are good to go now" He simply said then begin to type on his computer.

Guys I know I have some grammatical errors. Sorry for that but I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am writing it. I would really appreciate if I could get some feedback from some of you guys.