Sexstacy

I'm sitting in my room on lonely Friday night watching porn and thinking about sex. This is literally what my life consists of. I wake up and watch porn. Get ready for bed and watch porn. Honestly I'm tired of watching porn and playing with myself. I want the real thing.

I get on this website called Tagged and post something on my page saying "Who's up and want to chill?"

I got a couple likes but this one guy stood out to me the most. He was tall and light skinned. I in boxed him asking what sup. We had a conversation going then he asked for my number. I gave it to him not thinking anything of it. I then get off tagged and start watching porn again. In the middle of my masturbation session I get a call that interrupted it.

Hello?

Is this Alycee?

Who's asking?

he laughs and says "It's me Anthonu, I just asked for your number on Tagged."

I laughed and continued to have a conversation with him. "So, I was wondering would you like to come over and chill with me" I asked. He agreed and I gave him my address.

-20 Minutes later-

My door bell goes off and I walk to the door and open it in my Tank top and shorts.

"Hey beautiful" He says then hugs me. "Hey" I shyly said.

"Why you acting so shy baby girl, I won't bite unless you want me to." He said making me grow wet because little did he know I wanted him to bite me and even more. I feel like he knew what I was thinking because he closed the door and started walking towards me. He then kissed me passionately and with so much control.

I started to moan as he was rubbing on my breast through my shirt. I felt him place his hands on my ass and give it a rough squeeze. I wanted this so bad!

I stopped us and told him to follow me.

"Take off your clothes and lay on my bed" I directed him.

I walked over to him and took his package then put it in my mouth. I started sucking this man's dick like it was the last dick I was ever going to get in contact with. I knew I was doing well when I heard him lowly cuss to himself. I started sucking on his head then I tried something I've never done before which is deep throat. He stopped me and said it was my turn.

He pushed me on the bed and ripped my shorts off. Then went to work on my clit and I started jerking his dick a little. I wanted to scream out with pleasure but the yell was stuck in my throat. He slurped and spit all over my kitty. I couldn't take it any longer I needed penetration.

He then spread my legs wide open and put his dick in me. It was so thick  I didn't think I was going to be able to take it. He started off slow letting me get used to his length and width. Then he leaned down and kissed me. Right when he started kissing me he started to pound my pussy then I got a feeling i've never had.

"Stop I have to pee" I screamed.

"No you don't take this dick baby, Cum on this dick baby." He moaned in my ear.

He started digging deeper and deeper thats when it happend. I squirted :) He wasn't too far behind me. He bust inside me and hjust layed there with me.

"That was wonderful Alycee, maybe we can do that again."

Little did he know that this was his first and last time ever seeing me.