The Dangerous Love

You don't even understand I will love you until my love no longer loves. The most dangerous love is that lethal love. That intoxicating love...

I sit and think of this guy. I just want him to know that I ain't going no where. So I made up the idea to go scoop him and have him spend the night with me..

He drops the address and as I'm driving to him. I start listening to Destiny's child Dangerously in love. Don't get it twisted I'm not in love but the way this guy makes me feel it's so intoxicating.. He's a drug to me. I just can't seem to get enough of him.

I arrive to his house, he comes out and gets in the car but first he hugs me. We talk about the most random things on my way back to my house.. Once we arrive I tell him to make himself comfy..

I run bath water, put rose petals and 2 blunts next to the tub.. I go back into the living room and tell him to follow me.. He follows pursuit. As he walks into the bathroom he sees the bathwater and smiles at me.

"Is this for me?" he ask. I simply nod my head and start taking his clothes. He allowed me to do it. As I finished doing it he turned around and undressed me.
We proceeded to get into the tub. He was sitting behind me rubbing on my breast. I felt his wood slowly growing against my butt/back.

"baby I wanna feel you, I wanna taste you. Can I ?" I asked him.

"tonight is our night, you can do whatever" he replied.

We finished our bath and went to the bed room. I didn't allow him to get too comfortable before I pushed him on the bed.

"Don't stop me, you hear me?" I slightly yelled.

He just nodded his head.

As he laid there I devoured his body, i tasted him in the way I had been craving. His taste was intoxicating. I feel him getting close to busting. I stop and walk away.

"Baby, what you doing? I was almost there"

I turned around with a condom in my head, he smiled and got up.

"Ok, since you pleased me it's now my turn to please you baby" he then pulled my hair and proceeded to put the condom on.

"Assume the position"

I got on all fours.

I felt him gradually grow harder and harder inside of me. He hit every wall, every crevasse. I needed this. I felt like I was going to explode...

"You about to cum baby?" He asked

I couldn't even answer I was so over taken by the feeling...I blacked out.