Old Demons.

I've literally gave my all when it comes to this relationship. I love his ass to death but its just something that isn't sitting well with me. Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 4 years. He's never been overly sexual but over the years his sex drives has went down the drain. I've tried to explain to him how I feel about his but he just says he's gone work on it. Today is December 12, 2017 and the last time he sexually touched me was September 5, 2017. Now don't get it twisted I've kept him satisfied by sucking him up but what about me? 

As i was getting ready to go out with my home-girls I received a snapchat message. I clicked onto the app to see who it was from. When I seen the name I could have screamed and fainted all at same time. The snap was from my ex boyfriend who moved and got married -_- I opened the message and it read

Mell0Hyp3Be@st: Hey, I know its been a while but i'm back in Dallas. Maybe we could meet up at deep ellum and go eat at buzz brews.

bcalico: I'm going out with my home-girls tonight. We are going to deep ellum so maybe I might see you around.

Mell0Hyp3Be@st: Iight bet. Ima be on the lookout baby girl.

I giggled a little after I read the last message. I finished getting dressed and My boyfriend Anthony walks in.  "Baby why you so happy, You look like you just got some good ass news" he asked. I shook my head and replied "Nah baby Destiny fucked around and messed up her wig. I was just laughing". Anthony kissed me on the cheek and told me to have a good night with the girls. As I walked out the house I called Destiny and Maria to let them know I was on my way to their place.

Destiny: Hey girl wassup, did you get my text?

Me: what text ?

Destiny: Girl me and maria finna go meet up with Dante and Jim.

Me: bitch now you know damn well this my only day off but do what you gotta do hoe lol. Don't have too much fun.

Maria: Baby what you gone end up doing tonight?

Me: Ima still go to deep ellum. I need me a couple drinks lol

We finished off our conversation and I ended up heading to Deep ellum. In the back of my mind I was thinking about texting my ex and telling him to meet me at buzz-brews. Yet, in the back of my mind I thought it would be a bad decision. I finally arrived to Deep ellum with my head swimming with thoughts. I parked and started walking towards Drugstore Cowboy Bar. Before I could walk thru the door a I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder. I quickly turned around getting ready to curse whoever it was out. Once I turned around the first thing I saw was the deep chocolate dimples of my ex boyfriend Justin. Every word that was about to come out got stuck in the back of my throat. "Hey beautiful, where your friends at?" He asked. I told him what happened when I was on my way up here. He just laughed and asked me to go to eat with him. I reluctantly followed him and finished having thoughts..... BAD THOUGHTS!!!

"Bri, whats wrong? you look stuck and uncomfortable. Look like you need something." He said. I simply replied " I haven't seen you in forever. I'm just taking it all in." We talked for about 25 more mins. After we ordered our food I received another notification from Justin on snapchat. I opened the message and almost screamed out loud

Mell0Hyp3Be@st: Wanna ditch the meal and you become my meal?

I shook my head No and closed the message out. The history behind me and Justin is We meet in high school. I was fat and ugly. He was popular and fine AF! He didn't want anyone to know about us so we fucked around from 9th to 12th grade on the low. Not even my best friends know about this. He knew how to touch me in every way. He knew how to make me weak in the knees without even touching me. He could give me one simple look and my cat instantly got wet !!  

"Why would you wanna do that Justin?. You look a little hungry. Just finish your meal maybe you will be able to get dessert later". I said while getting up to walk to the bathroom. As I got up he followed me. The bathrooms we were going to were for men and women to share. I walked in and he was close behind. As i chose my bathroom stall he followed me. He gently pushed me into the stalls wall. Turning me around to kiss him full luscious lips. I felt my knees getting weak and then I felt my body getting lifted off of the floor. He started to kiss me hard and grind into my sweet spot. Soon I felt like I was being taken to heaven. The kiss started to get deeper and It felt as if we were ripping each other clothes off. I was so caught up in the moment I forgot I already belonged to someone.

15-20 mins of us just kissing and dry humping I couldn't take the teasing any longer. "Please fuck me daddy, I need it." I moaned seductively. He looked me in my eyes and proceeded to enter me slowly. The pleasure I was feeling was almost like I was on cloud 3,069. I could see the enjoyment on his face. Our moans and grunts got louder and louder as if we forgot where we were. His thrust started getting harder and faster as if he was about to reach his climax. I was close as well.  Harder, Deeper and the moans were getting outrageous. "Baby I'm finna bust" he slightly yells out.. Me too was all that would come out my mouth. As we reached our climax we tried to hurry up and put on our clothes.

We walked back to the table as nothing happened.  After we finished eating he walked me to my car. "Baby it felt like you haven't felt that good in a while... Make sure you hit me up.. I'm moving back so I'd like to make this a more than one time thing". He then kissed me and walked away.

Hopefully you guys will enjoy this chapter. I'm trying to make the chapters a little longer. Feedback is something i would love to have... I love the support im getting from everyone. The positive words even the negative words. I'm truly trying to grow as a writer and I want you guys to stay with me on my journey.