Chapter X

A/N: Please comment and let me know what you think! I'd really appreciate it!

Y/N POV

Once we walked in to the Jauregui household all five of us moaned in pleasure. "Oh you guys are back already! Well it'll still be a while until dinner is ready so why don't you all go wash up!" we all agreed and Taylor and Chris headed in separate directions.

"Why don't you and Carter go ahead and take my bathroom and I'll take a shower after you two are done" Lauren suggested.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, of course" she smiled sweetly at me.

"Positive?"

"Yes!"

"100%?!"

She playfully grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into her. Her lips were just centimeters away from mine and she mumbled "Just shut up and go" then she pecked my lips. I turned to head upstairs, but before I got far I felt a stinging sensation on my butt. I quickly whipped around and spotted a devilish smirk plastered on her face.

"You better watch it or this will be off limits for a while" I scolded as I gestured towards my body. Her eyes went wide and jaw dropped at my threat. I continued walking and I made it up a few stairs before I was lifted into the air and spun around "AHHHH! LAUREN MICHELLE PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I yelled.

I heard footsteps approach us "Mija, put that poor girl down!" Clara said sternly.

"AHHHH!!!" Lauren quickly put me down and we both turned around to see Mike spinning Clara in the air just like Lauren had done to me just seconds ago. "

"MICHAEL JAUREGUI IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW YOU'LL REGRET IT, I PROMISE!" I saw the fear in his eyes as soon as the words left Clara's mouth so he set her down. She turned around and slapped his chest but he quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her in to a kiss.

I felt arms snake around my waist and soft velvet lips ghost over my neck, giving me goosebumps. I turned around in Lauren's arms resting my hands on her toned stomach and planted a gentle kiss close to her ear "I love you so much" I whispered. "Maybe, but not nearly as much as I love you" she mumbled against my neck.

"Like father, like daughter" we heard Mike say and separated from our embrace and smiled at the older couple.

"Okay, I'm gunna go give Carter a bath for real this time" I gave Lauren a peck on the lips before heading upstairs.

When I got to Lauren's room I saw Carter laying on the floor, still in his swim trunks, messing with my phone. "Hey buddy, you ready to take a bath!" I asked hoping he would cooperate with me. You see, Carter hates taking baths because he knows that once he's had a bath he's no longer allowed to play outside.

"No mommy, not yet! Pleaseee?"

"Carter Logan..."

"I know, I know... No whining" he sighed in defeat.

"That my boy" I smiled at him. I began walking towards him when I noticed a smirk make its way on his face and I raised my eyebrow in confusion. Just as I was about to pick him up he jolted up and started running all over Lauren's room.

It had been about five minutes of back and forth chasing, and yes I know that he's only three but dang this kid is fast! He was on one side of the bed and as soon as I made a move to grab him he crawled under the bed. "Carter come on, why are you being so difficult today?" "I don't want to take a bath mommy!"

We were in the middle of a stare down when he picked my phone back up and decided to play with something on it. While he was messing with my phone I decided to grab his foot, but unfortunately for me he wiggled out of my grip and bolted from underneath the bed. "LOLO SAVE ME!" I looked up and saw him run to Lauren who just happened to be leaning against the door frame watch the scene unfold before her.