Chasing Stars *BOYXBOY ROMANCE!*

Hello! So, I posted another story here annnnndd I really REALLY need your help for this story.. such as vote, comments, and etc.. at least ledt some tracks so that I know you like this story. I promise I'll make this into a good one as long as you want me to by supporting which means by voting this story:( pwetty pwease?:")

So! Anyhoooo, happy reading!

***********************************

#Steven’s hot POV!

My dad was shouting, my mom was shouting. Even Jack didn’t seem to give a fucking care as he laid his back flat on the bed, relaxing. His ears were covered with big headphones and I was sure as hell he purposely turned up the volume as he didn’t want to hear or give any damn about what was happening downstairs.

Me, on the other hand, was freakingly, whole heartedly, thinking of a scenario to do a god damn suicide.

I’ve never like my life. Broken family, broken home. Useless piece of shit brother, big yet lonely house, and a freaking hell lot’a maids that I just want to rip their faces off. Heck, all they did was justserving me some goddamn those british boring as hell kind of tea and give Ollie, my dog, a food every twice in a day.

My life is a crap, isn’t it?

I had just arrived at home from giving Ollie, my best –dog- bud, an evening walk. I always took him out every once in a day, mostly at evenings. It was actually also a way for me to escape from home, making an excuse to go out as I don’t want to be home when my parents were home. Because I know more than anything, once they got under the same roof, there’ll always be an argument even over such small damn things.

They mostly work on their own. My father is a lawyer while my mother is a writer. Yes, she is a very good writer indeed. But her personality lately got the worse of her and somehow she.. changed. She isn’t like the mother I used to know, the one who helped me when I got sick, helped me with homework, she didn’t even flinch when I said that I was going to move out of the house if she keeps on getting her temper on the edge of her sanity. I can’t. I can’t even recognize whether she is still my mother.

“Yeah, Steven, do whatever you want.” Was the thing she said when I told her I got a detention from school, (purposely to get her attention) for a whole two damn weeks.

Don’t ask what I did, seriously.

I don’t even know whether I still have a brother. Jake was never there for me. We don’t know anything about each other. We don’t fucking know about each other’s life not to mention whether we ever watch any porn together as what brothers do. He was never there. No one was ever there. Not dad, not Jake, not my maids, not anyone! My mother, you say? Hah, kidding shit! She was there but then, what? She was pushing me out of her goddamn life! Whoa, hello, I won’t even surprise if somehow my parents were cheating on each other and each one of them has their own fucking business on who to fuck. I don’t give a care, goddamit! Every time I tried to run away, or hide things, or just try to tell myself everything will be alright, those words always ended up backfiring on me. Everything I had done for myself was useless. Every time I finished taking Ollie for a walk, I would always go back home because I have nowhere else to go. Yes, I don’t have any clue on where to go except to a hell called home. A place which doesn’t suit it’s name. A place which burned me from inside, craving my soul and eating me whole. I don’t even know what’s good and right, white or black. I hear every curses everyday and that what makes me what I am now. I’m a rude one hell of a kid and don’t give a damn to anyone. Know why? Because no one gives a damn about my feelings. Not even my own flesh and blood family.

Now I’m standing on my bedroom balcony. Feeling the cold air brush slightly against my skin. I always love darkness. I don’t know why but I just do. Every time when it comes to night, I always secretly awake and walk to my balcony to feel the night air, and the beautiful scenery above. Stars everywhere. They skies seems so free, so alive. I’ve never been a clever kid but I’m pretty good when it comes to geography. Alright, alright, maybe I’m not that good, but I at least give and paid full attention whenever it comes to geography class. Moreover, when it comes to universe, it just added the excitement.