Brazil Here We Come

*** Picture above of our two love birds heading to Brazil ***

Production has been very nice paying for First Class tickets. So far we've shared a taxi to the airport, went through check-in (where he enjoyed flirting with the counter girl so we could get the extra suitcase in without paying a fee).

"Seriously you must be moving to Brazil! I've never seen anybody with so much luggage!"

"Just one is mine, the others are for the boys, I like to take toys and clothes for them. Some things can be very expensive in Brazil"

"Oh, I got you now! I bought them a little something too"

???????????????

"Got whom what?"

"Your nephews, I love kids, I was an awesome kid myself and I kind of know what a kid likes".

See? This is why I feel so intimidate by him, he seems to be in control of everything! Now I am very curious to see what he got them. They will love him. My whole family will. He's just a lovable person. His smile, his kind words for everyone, etc.

We're sitting comfortably at the VIP lounge sipping some champagne talking about some friends we have in common when they called our flight and suddenly his boyish smile fainted.

"Are you ok? Are you afraid of flying?"

"Just a little nervous about it but I can handle it".

"I can hold your hand if you need me to" I say playfully while battering my lashes.

"She can make jokes!! There's a God!"

"Not funny Dornan!"

Then he holds my hand to help me up the couch and the electricity is there. He looked at me with a serious look.

"How Funny, I thought these kind of things only happened in books or movies. Let's go. Can't wait to see what Brazil has for us".

Me neither.

We are sitting in comfy seats. The flight attendants just asked us what we would like for dinner. I chose the lobster. He chose the Filet Mignon. After discussing what movie we were going to watch, the plane started to move.

"Are you sure you'll be ok?"

"Yeah. I will be fine in a bit. Tell me something about you. Why are you single?"

He saw my hesitation and he added.

"This would really help me"

"I was dating a guy. We were together for 4 years, he is a successful actor and once I started to be famous, he didn't appreciate it."

"Is he American?"

"No, he is Brazilian".

His face darkened. I swear I saw a flash of anger in his eyes.

"I see..... There's another reason why you picked Brazil"

"What do you mean? My only reason is my family. I told you this."

"Why not Peru then?"

"Because my sister is a teacher and it's school time. She can't just drop everything to come see me in Peru and I really wanted to see the boys. Also my parents are retired so they can go to Brazil whenever they want to. Cauã ain't a reason anymore."

"Good to know that".

The flight attendant brought our food he looked at my plate then at his, then he cut into his beef and offered me a piece. I bit it and it was delicious! It tasted like heaven.

"Well......"

"What? That's delicious!"

"Aren't you going to offer me some lobster?"

"Did you just give me your beef so I can give you my lobster?"

"It's only fair Santana."

"You're weird Dornan"

I smile and feed him some lobster.

"I like your smile, you're relaxing."

"I feel relaxed. You're not a bad company."

Suddenly, we started to have some turbulence. I turned to face him and all the color drained from his handsome face. I reached for his hand and held it comforting him. He brought his attention to me and the plane started to cruise normally. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it.

"Thank you babe! That was quiet a show huh?

"Yeah it was"

I stared at my hand which is still tingling from his touch. I think I'm in love with this man!