Back to Work

*** Miss Eloise Mumford plays Katherine Kavanagh***

I landed in L.A and I could feel my heart heavy. Jesus! Why did I fall for him? Why did I do that to my career? Why did I do that to myself? We'll be in L.A for some last meetings to see what Sam decided is keeping from our early scenes and then we'll head to Vancouver to start our business. I hope they rented my apartment far far away from his.

I took a taxi straight to Universal. I was greeted by an over-excited-to-see-me Eloise.

"Maca!!! You're back!!! Where have you been?? Jamie called me yesterday asking for you!! I tried to call you but I only got your voicemail."

I hugged her and flashed her an apologetic smile.

"I lost my charger, and my phone died while I was in Rio"

"Why was Jamie looking for you? Weren't you guys supposed to be together?"

"We were. He just needed to do something before we started filming again".

"You're strange. I want to know everything"

Eloise has become a really good friend since we met. I really could use some girl talk.

"I bet you do! There were so many events in one week. I need a drink before. What about we go out tonight? Just us girls???"

"Oh, that's awesome!! I can't wait!!!"

"Don't forget to put your dancing shoes on!"

We are laughing like high school girls when I see her smile fading and that was enough for me to know that he is here.

"Well hello Jamie! Look whom I found!"

She flashes him a patented Eloise's smile and he can't help but smile at her back.

"Hi Eloise, would you give us a minute, please?"

"Sure thing doll! Hey Maca! Text me the address of your hotel, I'll pick you up!"

"Ok but are you driving??"

"Just to your place, we'll take a cab from there. We're getting waaasted tonight!!!! Woo hoo!!!!"

I laugh at her statement. She's such a happy person.

STOP AVOIDING HIM!! My subconscious yells at me.

"Maca, we need to talk"

"About WHAT Jamie?????"

"Come over here!"

He grabs my arm and takes me into an alley that leads to one of the studios. He makes sure no one is around and pushes me against the wall, pinning me with his body.

"What the f...."

"You're right. Enough talking"

Saying that he assaulted my mouth making me gasp which gave him free opening to his tongue. I responded. He makes me forget everything with his kiss. I'm sure this kiss is prohibited in some countries. He ran his hands in the sides of my breasts. And that just brought me back to my senses. What am I doing???? I pushed him away.

"Jamie, stop!"

"Why?? You can't deny what's between us!"

"You're right, I can't deny it, but whatever I was feeling for you, you killed it when you walked out of me in Rio".