Having Second Thoughts About Rio

*** Mr. Andy Garcia will be playing Eduardo Santana, Maca's dad and as her mom, Emilia Santana, the beautiful Daphne Zuniga is the owner of the role ***

We spent 4 days with my family. He ate Peruvian and Brazilian food, tried to dance to samba and salsa, played with the kids, started learning how to speak Portuguese and Spanish, specially swear words and watched soccer matches with Roberto, they bonded, it was cute to see them "hang".
As for us, we got used to each other's touch, the electricity was there but we grew used to it. All the dancing, he learnt from Antonia, my mom and I, when it was my turn he would hold me closer so I was able to smell his scent, a mixture of perfume, body wash and Jamie.

He became a friend, every night we would hang at my sister's porch having some beer and getting to know each other. He told me that before we started shooting the movie, he was dating an English girl. Also about his career, the modeling and acting one. It's funny that when I watched Marie Antoinette I thought he was very handsome and didn't even dreamt that one day I was going to be sitting with him having a nice talk sipping some Brazilian beer.

"Are you sure you want to take me to Rio tomorrow? I mean I'd love to go to Rio with you but don't you want to enjoy your family a bit more?"

"My family will always be here. Besides, I promised you some beach time so we're going! I never break a promise Dornan!"

"Good to know Miss Santana!"

"Ok. So we're leaving early in the morning to the airport. I'm sorry you have to get to yet another plane. It will be short".

"The last time I was in one, my travel mate did a great job so I'm cool with it. It's not too bad hold hands with you".

He whispered this last line in my ear placing his hand on my lower back and I swear every single hair on my body responded to his husky voice. I can't get over of how attracted I am to this man. He's playful and is fully conscious of the effect he has on me. If he wants to play tough I can play like him too!

"If you behave, I might kiss you" I gave him my best flirting smile battering my eye lashes. He just stood there looking at me mouth opened. Huh! The score is even now.

The last night with my family was perfect. We had a lovely dinner made by my mom, had some wine, the kids were disappointed that their partner in crime was leaving but got over excited after his promise of coming back for Christmas. That promise got me excited and hopeful as well. Roberto wanted to take us to the airport but I knew he had some business meetings to attend to. I decided to call a cab, after all we were taking our plane to Rio from a nearby city.

I woke up with a heavy heart, second time after I've met him. Deep inside me I knew the reason. We were about to spend 3 entire days by ourselves and judging by how I feel about him, anything could happen in these days.

Before leaving I needed some girl time with my sis to see what her opinion was.

"Maca relax! You're making me nervous. Stop biting your lip! Believe me, he is feeling as affected by you as you are by him. This is totally normal. You're both beautiful single people who are spending a lot of time together, whatever happens it will be wonderful, so relax!"

"I just don't know if it was a good idea taking him to Rio after all. The last time I left Rio I was heart broken."

"I know querida! Everything will be fine I promise! Even if you ran into Cauã it will be good that he knows you have someone else."

She was right. Cauã is old news.

*** hey guys! Don't forget to vote or write me your feedback!!! Xoxo-Z ***