NEW YORK CITY

ALERT: ADULT CONTENT

Jaime and I didn't need to stay longer than four days, we had a lot of fun, we explored our sexuality, played many kinky games, we practiced with all the gear we were supposed to use in our scenes, I can say I was pretty open minded, I just couldn't bring myself to watch other couples but we did our filling of good stuff, now I fully understand what a submissive is and how I should play Ana.

I needed to be in New York City for my gynecologist appointment and Jamie wanted to buy some presents for his family in Ireland, we were three days away from our trip, I was beyond excited!!!

Parker was very nice to send us in a limo back to my apartment, I was more than happy to have my Jamie in my little piece of heaven. When we arrived he could feel my anxiety.

"Hey, hey! Look at me! You want me here, don't you?"

"More than anything in this world".

He cupped my face and kissed me tenderly, held my hand and gestured me to lead the way. I stopped at the door and before opening the door I started babbling while looking for my keys. I surely hoped that Maria cleaned the place, she's my neighbor and has the key so she can clean it every once in a while.

"Ok, first of all, this is tiny, but it was all I could afford at the time, I guess I can get a bigger one now but I would never get rid of this"

"Macarena! Stop babbling and open the door. I want to make love to you in every corner of your apartment!"

And my legs went jelly just like that! I managed to open the door and he stepped in and looked around, he was observing every single corner while I was mentally thanking Maria for keeping my joint cleaned.

He turned and pulled me to his arms.

"This is perfect, this is you! I can see and feel you in every detail of it"

"It was empty when I bought it, I decorated it myself"

I was proud to say that, this is the first place I bought for myself, I had bought an apartment in Rio with Cauã but I want nothing to do with it, maybe he can keep it and pass it to my nephews in the future.

My apartment consisted of a master bedroom, a kitchen that was joined to the living room a tiny TV room that had a sofa that transformed into a bed for visitors and the best part of it, the balcony with a view of Central Park. I knew I didn't have groceries but I was sure I had some wine. I poured us some wine and sat next to him on the sofa.

"At what time do you have to be at the good doctor?"

"At 3pm it shouldn't take me more than an hour, then I can meet you and help you with your shopping before we meet with Jenny and Marc for dinner"

"Don't you want to come and change before the dinner?"

"Sure, with Jenny you never know where you'll end up in, so we need to be ready and dressed for the occasion"

"I am nervous for meeting her in person"

"You shouldn't, she loves you! she can be very protective but you've survived my brother and mother so Jenny will be like a stroll in the park"

He smiled and squeezed my leg, he let out a sighed and it disarmed me, I mounted him and kissed him with love and tender to reassure him.

"I guess we can skip lunch"

"Come with me, I want you in my bed"

I stood up and held his hand, we walked into my bedroom and he talked to me in a husky voice.

"I know this is your place but I want to be part of it, I'll make sweet love to you and you'll never forget this moment"

"Oh mi amor! I am yours forever, all that's mine is yours"

"Forever?"

"Forever"

He laid me on the bed and started kissing me slowly, my body responded giving his tongue an opening, he took the opportunity and explored my mouth while caressing my breasts, my hips arched and pressed his erection making him moan, the kiss turned desperate and he started taking my clothes off, once I was left in my underwear, he took his shirt off, his muscles as perfect as always made me drool. I can't believe I have this man just for myself, he's perfect. Taking his jeans off he pressed his member to release some tension, I couldn't wait no more so I reached for his member and took him in my mouth, he let out a groan and that aroused me the most, I took him deeper into my mouth.

"Fuck Maca! I'm gonna come!"

He pushed me back onto the bed and took my bra off sucking my nipples one at a time.

"Arghhh Jamie!!! Now!!! Agora!!"

I don't know what got into me but I dig my nails on his back and he growled at the contact.

"I said sweet love making! You want it rough, don't you?"

He didn't wait for my answer and flipped me on my stomach, raising my ass and slapping it he thrusted into me with so much strength that made me cry out, this was his animal instincts acting. I love this Jamie. It didn't take long for me to reach my climax and as I did so did he. He came out of me once he caught his breath and wrapped me in his arms.

"I still want to make sweet love to you"

I grinned, this man never ceases to amaze me.

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?"

"I'm not that fragile, I think I showed you that the last four days"

He rewarded me with his boyish smile.

"That you did my love. Shall we shower?"

"Yes, but not playing around, you're going to make me miss my appointment"

He gave me a wolffish look.

"I can't promise you such thing"

After a quicky in the shower, my shower, I was running out of my favorite place in the world leaving the keys to my favorite person in the world. I was beyond happy. I arrived to Dr. Stevens ten minutes late, the secretary scolded me for being late but then she said 'you're Jenny's friend, I should have figured it out'. That made me smile, Jenny's lateness was her signature mark. I haven't been to a gynecologist in a while, all my doctors are in Brazil and since I'm a healthy person I haven't needed a doctor in N.Y, I wanted to make sure the pill I was taking was the correct one and have a general check-up.

Dr. Stevens was a middle aged tall man who had delivered Jenny's babies and now was looking at my business.

"Everything seems to be fine Miss Santana, I'll take these samples to the lab but I am confident you're 100%. The anti-conceptional you're taking is great, I wouldn't change it. Is there anything you would like to know?"

"You see, I had a dream I was pregnant and it freaked me out a little, is there any chance that might happen?"

"Oh. I see. Well, all anti-conceptional methods are 99% safe so no need to worry about it".

"Oh!"

Crap, he saw my disappointment.

"Would you like to have a baby?"

I bit my lip.

"I don't know. I mean, I would have to talk to my boyfriend about it first, but this is not the right time".

"There's never a certain time to have a baby, a person is never prepared enough physically, emotionally or economically"

"That's true but..."

What am I doing?? Of course it's not a good time Macarena!!! Jamie is having a baby indeed! But with another woman!!!!!

I couldn't help the pang of disappointment and the pain I was feeling. I guess it's hitting me now. Jamie is having a baby but not with me!

***Your votes and comments mean a lot to me! Xoxo-Z ***