BROTHERHOOD

Macarena's POV

I was sitting on Jamie's bed trying to decide if I should stay or if I should leave. I don't want to go, he's my life, if I go I would be leaving him, my prince, my love.

I kept running everything that had just happened in my mind, this is just my luck! The infamous Irish Luck! One hook up in my life, just one! and all this shit happened! This is something I couldn't have avoided!!!
Why why why????
I mean, if there was anything wrong, it was that I hooked up with Eddie even though I knew he had a girlfriend, I was lonely and longing for some attention and he was there, I didn't tell him my name because I didn't want him to contact me, in my head, he was going to put what happened between us behind and try to fix his relationship, or not, that would be up to him. But How in hell would I have known that he was Jamie's best friend??? Or that I was going to meet Jamie after that. Hell!!! I didn't even know that I was going to be Anastasia!!!!

Jamie was being irrational, he needs to listen the truth, he needs to understand, I am more than sure he has had hookups throughout his life!!

I came out of his room running downstairs to meet him but I only found Eddie sitting on the couch with his head down, he was either in deep thought or sleeping because he didn't even notice I was there.

"He is not here, after the punch he left"

"Where???"

"If I know him well, he's gone to drink his pain away"

"Shit! He's overreacting! He needs to understand there's nothing I could do to change what happened in my past"

He lifted his head and his green eyes met my blue ones.

"You're right, but it's Jamie who we're talking about, he's sensitive, he believes in loyalty in all kinds of relationships, so to him, I betrayed him as a mate and you as a girlfriend"

He said his last statement pointing at me. That made me feel worse, he's right, Jamie is sensitive like that. Shit! Shit! Shit! I need to find him.
As if he was reading my thoughts Eddie spoke again.

"Right now, there's nothing we can do, he is drunk, he won't listen. Wait until tomorrow morning and talk to him. He loves you Macarena, he would do anything for you"

I felt the tears streaming down my face and I sat on the floor with my face hidden in my hands. I heard Eddie standing up and walking away. He came back with a glass of water and handed it to me. I took it and drank the whole thing in one gulp.

"I know you're sad but relax, he'll come to his senses. Andy will be here tomorrow and he'll help as well as his sisters"

"Do they know the whole story??"

He looked up and our eyes met, he's been trying to avoid my gaze most of the time we've been talking but this time he looked straight into my eyes.

"I had to explain myself, this is my family. Jamie might not have talked to you much about me but we're brothers Macarena, I've been having updates of your relationship since you guys met and he's been head over heels for you. I mean, who can blame him? You're fun, intelligent, caring, loving and beautiful."

I blushed and looked down to my hands.

"Listen, I'm not trying anything here, I don't know you, I know all this from Jamie. He knows you, I don't. A few hours ago I didn't even know your name, I tried to ask Rob but he didn't know who I was talking about. So you became a nice memory, one I didn't dare to tell anyone because of Hannah."