MAGIC MIKE

ATENTION! ADULT CONTENT

We finished our last scene with the 'gang'. Gosh it's hard! It's like closing a chapter in your life, like breaking up with someone because deep inside you know that you won't see them as often and that you may loose contact in the future. Sam was going to throw a party for us, to say goodbye to the rest of the cast, the crew was going to stay with us to finish filming the movie. Erika was going to be at the party too, as well as the producers.
Jamie left me in my trailer to change and he went to his, I grabbed my phone and dialed my assistant's number,

"Hi Dani!"

"Hey Maca! So you're off to N.Y.C?"

"Yeah, do you have the travel arrangements?"

"I do, you're leaving in two days, a night flight so Jamie can go sleeping, a driver will be there waiting for you to take you to a mansion where you'll be staying"

Oh shit! The BDSM Mansion, it's outside New York City, in a little and quiet town called Katonah, I still have mixed feelings about that one.

"Ok, thank you! I need several favors"

"Your wish is my command, dear!"

This made me smile, she's so helpful! I don't know what would I do without her. I've never had an assistant before, actually I never needed one, when I was with Cauã his assistant would help me with anything I needed, when I signed up for the movie, Universal recommended I get one. I hired Dani because she is Latina and when I interviewed her she just stole my heart with her truthful smile, she is awesome.

"I need an appointment with a Gynecologist once we're in N.Y and also I need an American number for my brother's phone, he'll be staying by himself and I need to get in contact with him"

"Ok Hun! I'll have the phone ready for tomorrow, and as for the doctor, any preferences?"

"Please, call Jenny's assistant and ask the name of Jenny's doctor"

"Ok, will do that! Do you have a dress for tomorrow?"

"Shit! I forgot that! Send whatever you'd like and I'll ask Jamie's assistant to get a suit for my brother"

"Ok, anything else?"

"Yes, book a flight for Jamie and I to Belfast for the day we're done with our N.Y duties. I want to surprise him with a visit to his family, we'll stay there for 2 weeks and come back to Vancouver, make reservations for a hotel, the best suit, and rent a car for us, please!"

"Ok love, I'll email you all the information, have a goodnight"

"What would I do without you?"

I ended the call and for a second I swear I saw someone out my window, shit! I forgot to close the curtains! As I was closing them Jamie walked in the door and saw my concern.

"Baby, are you ok? What happened? Why aren't you changed?"

"I'm fine, I was on the phone with Dani, what are you wearing tomorrow night?"

He sat on the couch and passed his hand through his curly locks, he does that when he's frustrated.

"I need to call Matt for that one, I don't understand why Sam is making the party a Masquerade Ball, we could have just made a barbecue or something"

"A barbecue?? Gosh you sound Brazilian!! What am I doing to you?"

I went to him and sat on his lap to kiss him, he's so cute! I broke our kiss.

"The ball is for us to get into the 'Darker' spirit, to remind us that there will be more"

"Thank God! I must say I adore working with such a professional woman"

He started kissing my neck.

"With such an amazing woman"

Now he started to take off my dress.

"My woman, the one I love"

I was lost in this passion, I love him so much, I've always had, since the beginning but I do want more, Santi is right, I deserve more, I have a plan for Ireland.

Jamie deepened the kiss and I could feel his erection underneath me. I lifted my dress and he broke the kiss to help me out of it. I started fighting with his shirts buttons, I was so eager, I wanted him right there.

"I have an idea"

He said grabbing my ass and giving it a squeeze. Jamie stood up and sat me down on the couch. I made an attempt to reach for him but he talked to me as if he was talking to a wild animal.

"Sit and relax, now the show is on me"

He walked to my IDock and put his IPhone in it, looked for a song, while he was on it I couldn't help but smile, I have my very own Calvin Klein model!!

Suddenly a cover version of 'You Sexy Thing' sang by Stereophonics
started to play and Jamie started moving to the sexy rhythm at first I was giggling like crazy, this was my Magic Mike private show but my giggles stopped when he ripped his shirt's buttons off. Wow! That was sexy! I gasped and saw how he slowly started taking his shirt off, leaving his naked torso free, he's perfectly built. God I wanted to touch him! He was moving to the song, I must say what a sexy version! He came on front of me and bent to give me an open mouth kiss, I was getting wet already. He stood straight and turned around slowly so I could have a better look of his behind, Oh Gosh! When did he learn to move like that! I've been a bad or good influence. He turned around and started playing with the button of his jeans making a face as if asking me 'should I?' I answered him by nodding my head, I wasn't able to speak anymore. I was very turned on. He unbutton his jeans showing some of his Calvin Klein white underwear, I swear I had to fight the urge of jumping his bones. He slid his pants down keeping his underwear on, through the white material I could se his impressive erection. This is the second time that I literally feel myself drooling for this man, a man that I can call my own, no matter what happens.

"Enjoying the show, aren't ya?"

"Oh yes! Let me touch you"

My voice was husky with a lot of need in it.

"Do you want me Macarena?"

"More than life"

"Come dance with me"

I stood up slowly, making sure that my knees wouldn't fail me. He held my hand and pulled me towards him.

"I am all yours Macarena, you should never have second thoughts about us"

He bent down to kiss me, he's all mine, how did this happen?? I deepened the kiss while we were moving together in one rhythm. He lifted me in his arms and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us towards the bed never breaking our kiss. He lowered me gently on the bed and took a time to watch me.

"You are a precious jewel, MY jewel. I love you!"

"God! I love you too please take me"

He smiled.

"So eager Ms. Santana!"

He trailed his hand towards my sex, he felt my wetness and made circles around my clitoris making me moan. He took my panties with his teeth my heartbeat was too fast, I needed some release and he sensed it so he entered a finger making me arch my back.

"I can't wait any longer, I am going to take you now"

"Take me Mi Amor, Te amo, I love you my love"

He moaned and positioned himself in my entrance and thrust in me hard making me moan loudly, we were lost in the pleasure we were giving each other. We climaxed within seconds of difference and I felt we were one while he was still in me trying to recover his breath. He's my everything, my love, my prince, my dream and I will never get enough of him.

*** Hello dolls! Here's another chapter as promised! Enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment. I added the song in the media, enjoy! Xoxo-Z. ***