Chapter 5

My father had always told me that my Kindness would be the death of me. My whole life I had been taught to be nice to anyone I ever met never base your first judgement on someone as the last one. Mother always told me that I could be anything I ever dreamed I wanted to be but it would be for nothing if I wasn't nice. I had always believed that you couldn't be to nice or you couldn't try to hard to lose everything you had to be someone who didn't care about anyone but your self and the fact that I had brought these people in my home, although I hadn't exactly welcome in they brought me home and here they are. The cruel part is that I'll eventually have to send them on their way. To who knows what. If the legend is true than they will never be able to return to the South. I turned to the fact that everything has changed because of them and for them but if I tried to hard I would lose them. The kid was a cute one his yellow hair was a medium cut, and his face nearly full of freckles. He was stronger than me in the fact that he had seen the horrors of the world and poverty. But he was lucky to have Michelle she loved him like a son or brother but it doesn't matter which one because they are family and he has more than what I do.
I awoke with a stir of noise to my right it was a very slight motion it nearly was Inaudible. I looked up Michelle was sitting a few feet away from me I was confused she didn't say a word but her eyes seemed to glow staring into mine. "Michelle?" I asked. She didn't reply. She was mute no words just her gaze matching mine. Her body didn't move yet her head swiveled and two simple words came from her mouth "help them" she screamed. I was swallowed by darkness and I woke up. The nightmare I had, gave no explanation it only raised more questions about who they really were and why they were here. Were they really teleported here or were they playing with me. I looked around it was pitch black. I looked down and coward. My head jerked back up a figure had placed there selves next to me on the floor the occupied the other broken half of the couch. Her hair was messy and over her face but she was still beautiful and their was no doubting that. Her skin seemed to glow and radiate as I stood up she moved her head and laid it on the cushion. I moved around my living room before opening my for to the outside the door closed behind me. Taking a few steps onto the lawn I heard the wind blowing, my hair Rustled in it I walked to the creek I had been at the day before. It rose by the hour at night yet it never Had a fast current. The small stream never seemed this quiet yet it was an uneasy quiet. My mind had never itched at a thought as much as it was now. I walked up to the stillest part it had to offer and I crouched and looked down. At first I was startled by the person looking back at me. He looked confused and his dark hair was messy and looked like it needed a wash. His eyes were a noticeable shade of brown but they were not a normal Brown they seemed to be lighter and more yellowish. He had a rough face with a dry mouth. I moved my head and fell backwards. I was looking at me. An unfathomable thing I never knew existed I thought I was Faceless and only other people could see me. I stood back up and turned around still looking down. "What cha doing" a voice asked. I lost my balance and fell off into the water. I chuckled out of anger but I didn't say anything to show my anger. " You have a thing for getting me wet don't you?" "I guess you could say I have a fascination with the idea." She chuckled. I stood up and started home she followed but she keep her distance. It was strange the feeling in the air. I looked at my home as we had made it over the horizon. She looked at me as I stopped I was staring at the window in the living room. My ears burst as the shrill shot through my head. My nervous system seemed to shut down as I collapsed.