Chapter 7: Wedding Part 1

Okay I know this chapter is boring in begining but just wait with me here. We all know how boring weddings are well the ceramony is always boring (to me). So just stay with me here and i HOPE the ending is good enough. I gave you guys some moments of Scarlet and Carter I hope you all like. Well I hope you enjoy the chapter. ..... till next time.

Chapter 7: Wedding Part 1

  Author's POV

            Okay so it is Thurseday night everyone. The night everyone takes off to Orlando Florida. Now let me tell you about what is going down with Carter.

  Carter is telling his friends all about Stefan and how they should take him down, but in the back of Carter's mind all he was thinking was the date with Scarlet. Even though she hasn't said yes all he was thinking that he knew she would say yes. The guys knew he was out of it but they just let him be.

   When all of Carter's friends, and family were ready they hit the airport. They were all going to be in upper class and everything. Parents seperated from kids and kids seperated from teens. So everyone had their own area. 

  Now let's go back to Scarlet and Stefan. They are pack and everything but all day Scarlet was thinking about Carter offer on a date. She wanted to say yes but she knew Stefan would TOTALLY be against the date. So she was scared of saying yes. As for Stefan he knew Scarlet was hiding something from him so he kept asking if anything was wrong but she said nothing.

             As they went to the airport they aboard the private plane their mother and father sent them. Like I said their mother and father are very wealthy people also powerful. As they aboard the private plane Stefan immediatly fell asleep and Scarlet looked out the window and thought about Carter. They way he stutter made her smile and she got cozy she immediatly fell asleep.

          Carter's POV

   I woke up and it was Saturday the day of the wedding. Man even though I wasn't nothing not the best man or a groom's men I still had to wake up early. When everyone was up we went down for breakfast. We were joining my cousin since he isn't allow to see his soon to be wife Valerie.

   My cousin Steve told her he was a werewolf and they were mates. She is human though. She didn't care and now look where we are in Orlando Florida for a wedding. She isn't allow to tell the family and she is okay with that. Man Steve here is so excited but he is a nervous wreck.

       Steve sits next to me and I said " So Steve why wasn't I your best man?"

   Carter come on it's just a roll in the wedding. I doubt you want to do something for the wedding. Steve says

    I wanted to do something man your my favorite cousin and you pick some other loser over me. Thats's low cousin. I said

       Connor isn't that bad Carter. He is the best man because he is my best friend. I met him through Valerie. I picked him because honestly he has a huge crush on the maid of honor. Steve says

   Who is the maid of honor? I asked

   You will find out in the wedding. Honestly I don't even know. Steve says

    Come on boys you have to get change. My mom says

       I rolled my eyes and headed back into my suite we were staying out. This hotel was the bomb I love the pool but our parents are cheap and won't let us stay at the expensive hotel. Who blames them it coast a fortune.