Chapter 16: Who Are You??

Read to find out who POV is it

                  I couldn't feel my whole body. Everything was dark. Was I dead? Where am I ?? This place I am is cold and did I ever mention it is dark. So dark that I can't see my own body. I was scared.

   Trying to keep my breathing in a even pace. I can't feel my body and right now I am thinking I am dead. My eyes wander the dark till I found a light. What people say never go to the light. Always fight the light. It was a bright light my eyes hurt just looking at the light.

            Since I was curious I walked toward the light closing my eyes. When walking toward the light I started feeling my body again. My skin felt like the sun was hitting my body. All of the sudden my body went through a whole chill and I felt a whole eletric shot go through my whole body.

 I open my eyes to see I was in a white room. With two guys? Who are they? I looked and I had a monitor attached to me. Why was in here? My head wander through the whole room looking at everything observing this white room.

   I tried to move but I didn't have the energy and decide to move my hand and as I did the guy next to me put his head up. He looked like he was crying. You can tell because his eyes were red and puffy plus tears came down from his eyes.

       Scarlet.... your awake. He says

  Scarlet? Who was this Scarlet girl he was talking about? He must got me confused by some other girl then yet again I don't know who I am.

   Who is Scarlet? I said

       He came closer and looked at me weirdly and said "You don't remeber. Don't you?"

  I shook my head and said " Who are you?" I was serious. I tried to remember him but it hurt my head even to try to think right now. So i have no clue......

   All of the sudden another guy comes into the room and smiles when he sees me and says " Scarlet your awake. Your brother was scared of losing you. How are you?"

     I tilt my head in confused and said " Who is this Scarlet girl you both are talking about? Do I know her? Who is my brother and where is her? Who are you? I am fine thanks for asking."

            The guy who just came inn looked at the guy next to me with the face " What in the hell?" and he opens the door and yells " DOCTOR!!" he walks upt to me and stares at me with his green eyes and says " You don't know who I am "

  I shook my head and then another guy with a white coat I am going to guess he is a doctor comes inn and says " Glad your awake Scarlet. You been asleep for two days."

       Who is Scarlet? I asked

  The doctor looks at me and then the  boys. The guy with the brown eyes says "She doesn't know who we are?"

   The doctor nodds his head and with his little flashlight he checks my eyes and just keeps nodding his head and says "She has Amnesia."

   Wait is it short term or temporal memory loss. Green eyes said

        I don't know. It all matters if she can ever remember her stuff, but what I hope it's all short term. Just show her and tell her about herself. Maybe she will remember. The doctor says

   Both boys nodded and the doctor says "Do you remember who you are? Or anything about yourself?"

        I tried to think but my head ache in pain and I put my hand on my head and shook my head. The doctor says "You don't need to try to think hard. If you don't remember then you don't. Do you wan to know about yourself?"  he asked me