Chapter 17: Trick

Chapter 17: Talk

     Jared's POV ( lol a new POV)

                        When Dennis dropped Bryan and myself off we both let out a huge sigh. Carter got himself in a big mess. He should have stayed away when Stefan said too but no Carter had to go around and get himself involve now look where he is. In a prison ceil.

     Every parents from our neighborhood were out at a huge party. To let you know all us wolves live in one neighborhood so we stay as a pack. That's why you will see all of us hanging out since we live across the street or next door to each other. Plus the mother's are always enjoying company.

    When we got inside my house I saw the whole pack of boys were there. Waiting for news about the alpha aka Carter. Everyone was asking where our leader was and all we kept saying " somewhere" his parents haven't notice he is gone yet. Jamie on the other hand has been freaky out. She is so worried about Carter, but we tell her he is alright.

      All the eyes were on us waiting for us to talk. We both ran to the kitchen grabbing a soda and coming out. The pack was demanding an answer. Till one member spoke up.

    Jared, Bryan where is Carter?  Robert says for the pack

   Umm......   so who is up for a game of football. Bryan says changing subjects

     We want an answer. We deserve an answer. Allen says standing up

         Urgh! Fine if we tell you boys you can''t tell Jamie. Carter made us promise not to tell Jamie. I said

   We promised. They all said

  Carter is locked up. He is in a jail ceil as we speak. I said

   WHAT!! HOW!! WHY!! Everyone said in different times

   Calm down everyone. Bryan says taking charge

    Why is our alpha in a jail ceil? Marvin asked

    He is in there for assult. Some person but charges on him. Don't worry everyone we got this under control. I explained

  How? Robert asked

   Dennis, Bryan and I are going to make the person who put charges on him dropped them. Everyone calm down Crter won't be going to jail. I said trying to put confindence in my words because I had to get the boys calm  down

     They all started talking and arguing on what to do next... It was a long morning. Bryan and I tried to get everything on order because we knew Carter would of wanted us too if he was ever not around. Plus when Carter becomes Alpha I become Beta and Bryan is second in comanded.

      That whole morning was so hard man I am going to feel sorry when Carter becomes Alpha being in charge is so annnoying. You have people complain and complain and tons of people disagreeing with you. Good luck Carter.

   It was ten in the morning when Dennis picked us up and with that we went too the hospital. On our way there Bryan told Dennis about the whole Scarlet thing and Stefan not wanting Carter to date his sister.

    As we arrived we walked down the hall immediatly so the nurse can't tell us anything. While walking down the halls searching in every room for Scarlet , Connor, or Stefan. Man this was a big hospital till we find a room and Scarlet was loking around the room and she was alone.

   Dudes there she is alone. I said

    We should talk to her maybe she can change her brother's mind on the charges. Dennis says