Chapter 14: Punch

Read the bold part at the end... Thank you enjoy

  Chapter 14: Punch

   Scarlet's POV

                 I woke up the next day feeling better then I did yesterday. Even though the idea still hurt me of being stood up I ignored it because I didn't want Stefan to ask twenty questions about why I was down. I had to be calm about this and not kill Carter about this even though I wanted to kill him for why he stood me up but I can't since Stefan.

        While down stairs Connor was eating some funnel cake he saved and I looked at him then the funnel cake. Connor noticed and laughed and said "You can have some." I grabbed a fork and took a piece and man that was delicious.

    We have to go to that carnival next year. This is amazing funnel cake. Connor says

    I know right, but it all matters if we stick around. I said

  So true. You do move around alot. Connor says taking a bite

    Funnel cake for breakfast Connor. Your suppose to be the adult here. Stefan says

    Like you are to her. Connor says smirking

   Touche my friend. Stefan says grabbing the keys and with that we all head into the car

    While in the car everyone was arguing who was the more responsible one and let me tell you Stefan always never gives up an arguement till he knows he won.

           Carter's POV

               I was at school with my friends kicking it with the my boys and the stanky cheerleaders who just come over to try to get us in bed. I rolled my eyes at them but my boys were always up for any girl that threw themselves at them. I sigh remembering I was once like them but I found my mate.....

   Then I remember I wander if Scarlet actually went to the carnival? I doubt she didn't even show up because why would she agree to go on a date if her own twin brother hates me. That's just stupid. I bet she told her brother and they planned something for me to show up and embarce me at the carnival in front of everyone, but I ruined their plans by not showing up.

    Did it hurt me not showing up? Yes it did because I always wander what if she did show up on the date and actually wanted to see if she can date me. Then I think about everything and think that was stupid  of myself even thinking she liked me.

      Then it came to me. Stefan is getting to me when he isn't even trying...... I sigh and ran my hand through my hair till I saw their car pull up.

          Scarlet came out then Connor who walked next to her putting his arm around her I groweld. Who does he think he is putting his arm around my mate? Then again I did not show up for the first date (if she showed up which I doubt) but still no man does that.

  I was about to walk over there but Jared grabbed my by the shirt and pushed me away from my mate. i was pissed off and said " What the hell?"

    You better not be going over there to talk to her. Jared said

  I am so I can beat up that Connor do look he has his arm around my mate. I said pissed off

    Wow bro you have no right. Last time I check you didn't show up to the date. Jared says

    I told you why I didn't go. I said

   What if she showed up and actually gave you a chance and you didn't even go. If some girl did that to me I would hate the person who rejected me.  Jared says making sense. I hate it when he actually makes sense