Jin~BTS (Request)

Jin;

As you make your way to the entrance of your soon-to-be home, you find your fiancé in an all black tuxedo in his office sitting on the desk. "Oppa I'm home" you say as you throw your bag in the couch and keys in the table. Jin gets up making his way to you, you had to admit, he looked seriously damn handsome in a tuxedo; you just couldn't help but get excited as images of the wedding play on your head. "Welcome home" He kisses your forehead hugging you afterwards. "Ahh what is this? Welcome home and everything!! I just can't help but get this newlywed couple feeling" you say excitedly as Jin looks at you and says "I can't wait to be married to you" giving you a warm smile and a kiss.
~
"I just got home a couple of minutes ago too, i was in a veeeery important meeting" "Yeah? how did that go?"

"surprisingly better than expected" He starts taking off his tie and tux as you help him unbutton his shirt. "I will go change and I'll make dinner for the both of us, arraseo?" he hangs the jacket in a hanger and goes to the bathroom as you nod in agreement.

~

Jin makes his way with the boiling food and different plates already set in the little table you two shared for dinner, as he took of the lid of the main dish, all you could do was enjoy the aroma of the food he made. He's always been a good cook so you're very thankful for that, since you can barely make a proper sandwich hahaha.

"Gomawo, I'll eat well~" grabbing the chopstick you start eating the delicious dinner your fiancé made for you. "Oh my gooood this is sooo good" you say enjoying every bit of the food. "Thank you very much" Jin says as he grabs a piece of beef for you to eat.

~

"I'm so full" He says as he jumps over to the bed next to you. "Its still early in the afternoon, how about we order some pizza later and watch some movies?" You ask as you lay down beside him. "Whaaat but we just ate!!" he laughs. "I meant later at night pabo!" You two laugh as he says "who are you calling a pabo, PABO?!" as he starts tickling you, he pins you down on the bed so you can't escape his embrace. "N-NOOO JIN.... HAHAHA HAJIMAAA- I JUST- HAHAHAHA ATE!!" "Arraseo, arraseo i'll stop" he sits on the bed 'indian style' as he looks at you with bright eyes. "What?" you ask as you sit in front of him grabbing a pillow and placing it on your lap.

"You're so pretty when you smile" you can't help but blush at his sudden compliment. "Yaaahh! stop it!" you playfully say as you hide your red face. "And what if i don't want to?! huh beautiful?" "YAAAHH!!" you laugh, attacking him all of a sudden. "I'll kill you!!!!" you say. "With kisses?" he asks laughing, knowing your reaction he runs out of the bedroom.  "KIM SEOK JIN COME OVER HERE"

As he hides all over the house and you run behind him like little kids you can't help but enjoy all the fun and loving moments like these spent with him. "Come on at least kill me with just one kiss?" He stops in front of you giving you a cute little pout. "Ughhh finee" you roll your eyes but you can't help the big smile on your face.

Since you two have a really big height difference, you stand on your tippy-toes giving him a light peck on his lips. He smiles at your cute and shy way of acting towards your way of giving him kisses so he surprises you with a sudden and passionate kiss afterwards.

After the kiss ends you jump to his embrace, as his holds on to your legs so you wouldn't fall. "How about round two of killing you?" You say with a smirk as he gives you a playful yet 'i know what you're up to' kind of smile, and you two head over to the bedroom. "Okay okay, but pizza afterwards!!" He says excited as he pushes the door open. "Of course- AHHH" Jin suddenly runs over to the bed gently setting you down and attacking you with a loooot of kisses. "YAAAH I was supposed to kill you!!" "We can make it the other way around now" he says as he gives you a smirk and attacks you with more kisses.

~~ enjoy