Jimin~BTS

Jimin; Request.

You stand in line, infront of the big red carpet. Waiting for the boys to come, besides you were a looot of fangirls, literally an ocean of them. You managed to somehow get in the front, having perfect view when they come. You saw a black van stop in front, and all the boys got out. Your world froze, they were right in front of you. Hoseok and Yoongi kept walking, giving their usual wave to the fans, and the others did the same, last in line came Jimin and Jin. When you saw your bias Jimin, your world froze again. And you made eye contact with him. He looked straight at you, and you felt as if you two were the only one there.

Jimin's pov~

All these fangirls screaming, lost of them. I make my way through the red carpet, but something caught my eye beside me. I look to the fans in line, and a girl stood out. She wasn't korean that's for sure. She had creamy white skin, her hair long and blonde, her eyes were big and brown. Her smile was perfect. She stood perfectly frozen, locking eyes with me. I had to admit i also froze, not on my tracks, but on her. My heart started beating fast. Why tho? I've seen millions of international fans before. I gave her a big smile and waved, just to her, she instantly smiled back, and i swear i just fallen in love. They say love at first sight is impossible but man, i my heart feels some type of way, she's differ- "Jiminnie! hurry!!" Jungkook calls, i snap out of it as I keep walking. Looking back to see if she was still there, and she was. I need to see her again. I need to meet her.

~~
should i make pt. 2? leave your comments below!