Camping Trip ( ziall)

**** ZAYNS POV******

" Come on Niall! boys are waitin' for us love!", i yelled up the stairs. I couldn't wait to go camping with my little leprechaun! But at the same time a little sad we'd be surrounded by all our mates. Don't get me wrong i love em' to death, but its hard to get it on with 5 boys outside a fabric wall. I could hear him rush down the stairs as i held the door open for im'.

" Ready for a little sneaky, and uh kinky fun outdoors?" he questioned, slapping my ass on the way out.

One of many things i love about im', he may look like a little innocent angel but he's a kinky devil in bed.

" ehhh, dont know if i'll be up to it love" i said jokingly, when his face sunk i hopped on his shoulders and pecked him on the cheek. " Just joking love, always ready for you" i winked.He grabbed my shoulders, spun me around and pressed his lips to mine. I melted under his touch, spine tingling, fingertips getting hot as i ran my fingers through his hair. I moaned as he deepened the kiss, he licked my teeth signaling he wanted entrance, which i granted of course. A primal moan, escaped my throat as he brushed his hand across my crotch. I pulled away slowly, diligently, not wanting it to end but knowing we had to go.

" More where that came from later, babe" he said huskily.

" I'll give you what for later irishman" i countered as liams truck pulled around to our driveway.

" Morning boys ready for some fun?" liam enthused.

" We bought some strippers, lube, chains, you name it!" louis exclaimed, my thoughts racing worriedly at the gender of these strippers.

" Don't listen to Louis, he's a little drunk, cheeky boobear" Harry assured me, as Niall and i stepped in the truck, squeezing between him and louis. I always thought they'd be cute together, if they'd fucking realize their in love!

The ride their was pretty calm, all the boys chattering on normally, i fell asleep holding niallers hand under a blanket for awhile. I was glad when we started dating ,it wasnt as horribly awkward as i thought it'd be. He came to my room after a show, i told him i loved him, he felt the same, maybe we had sex. Pretty normal, ya know.But i knew Niall was my true love when i realized we could get lost in each others eyed, during a comfortable silence. The way he sent tingles throughout my body, although all he did was hold my hand.

When we got to the campground, Liam had to find a solid place to park. We found a nice shady, flat spot under a group of trees. We were all starting to unpack, when Louis let out the girliest squeal i have ever heard from a man.

"Loubear!!  whats wrong", Harry screamed. 

"The biggest fucking spider i've ever seen is in our tent Harold!"

"I thought you were being attacked holy shit Loueh"

"Harry don't swear we are in a sacred place of nature", Liam  said. 

I looked over to Niall who was slowly inching towards the direction of the lake. He kept gesturing for me to come over.  While the boys kept yelling he went ahead and ran to the lake. 

"Hey um you guys im just gonna go help Niall with firewood"

"Be careful zayn!" Liam warned. 

 I went in the direction Niall had gone until i saw his figure by the edge of the lake. He flinched as i touched  the small of his back. 

"How bout a lil dip in the lake babe", Niall said touching the nape of my neck. 

" How about you with on clothes on, eh?"